The overmoji café: re

Such a lovely thread… those were the good old days

3 Likes

And here’s something I made uhh a month or so ago. It’s wonky, but it’s okay, it looks decent enough to not piss me off. https://ibb.co/bgNMvBP

2 Likes

TTK is just getting to darn low I tell you waht, look how easyly the DPS player Melts the tank…

4 Likes

Why is that accurate-

3 Likes

How are you all doing?

2 Likes

Im ok i guess.
Question is how are you

2 Likes

What a sight for sore eyes

2 Likes

I was amazed when i saw this

2 Likes

Dang, I forgot this one existed… nice place, nice people. Hope everyone is well.

2 Likes

I am doing okay, not good, but not bad ^^

Life has been tough ^^’

1 Like

Doing good. Some things irl have lead me to post less often.

2 Likes

I hope blizz doesnt remove this because we necroed it

2 Likes

Tbh my intention wasn’t really to necro it, just to see how everyone is doing sicne it’s been a while. I have also started uni again and since then a lot has happened. The time felt bigger xD

In terms of overwatch, I have been playing the event and so far I only got 2 legendary skins xD (not from this year too sadly).

2 Likes

I got the dva skin and that was really the only thing i wanted. Everything else is a bonus

Sorry you didnt have the same luck

2 Likes

It’s fine ^^ I might buy that skin tbh
I love D.Va so much, I wonder already what skins will be released during the christmas event xD

1 Like

Huh? This place isn’t a Spirit Halloween yet?

1 Like

Mentally i am verging on insanity, but also i’m doing fine :man_standing:

Picked drawing back up recently and am in the life goal process of still trying to draw a circle but this time digitally because i have procreate

Amazing. Recently I’ve gotten real, irl friends. So basically, I finally have a real reason to keep living. I’m so proud of myself for never giving up, because I’ve come so far.

2 Likes

I got Winston’s skin!

1 Like

I got to shoot a winchester 30-30 lever action yesterday.

What a blast (pun fully intended)

2 Likes