The overmoji café: re

The Overmoji was pinned because it had a very active following, discord and was involved was blessed by the mods as being a source of information and positivity.

Over time though, people get busy, lives get full, things change and so it was unpinned due to that disinterest. I miss my time here, but I am also happy we have other threads I can chill in now. Let this one serve as a nice memory until the owner comes back <3

6 Likes

Hey Lynn! ^^
How are you doing?

2 Likes

By the way, today I did a chemistry exam ^^’, in 3 days I will have Organic Chemistry to do D:

1 Like

I am sick but alive. Life has been kind of crazy. Good luck on your exams, I know you’ll knock it out of the park~!

2 Likes

Thanks ^^
I hope you feel better also ;-;

1 Like

Thank you, be safe and I was happy to hear from you again.

2 Likes

I have risen from the grave just to say hi and dip again, hello🕊

2 Likes

Actually idk what i’m going to be doing on the overwatch forums when the second game comes out, i’ve got absolutely no interest in talking about balancing anymore and i’m just happily vibing, i’ve become a lot more laid back in general so the toxicity is so jarring now, i’ll probably just find a thread like this

2 Likes

Wb friend. I hope you’re doing well, you can be your booty there will always be a cafe to rest your head :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey everyone!

I just finished all my exams ^^ Now if I don’t need to repeat them I guess I can relax :3

3 Likes

Congrats Haychii!!! They will go well c: you’re the big smart!

2 Likes

Don’t mind me, just trying to get the cool cafe back to the front page…

6 Likes

Oh, you’re the Archvile who’s been doing all of the resurrections.

Loads shotgun with malicious intent

3 Likes

I just miss using the beans.

1 Like

laughfs in buffed marauder

2 Likes

Laughs in Quad Damage and Overdrive cheat codes

1 Like

So I have been practicing digital drawing

2 Likes

Now I want to share some of mine as well. Give me a moment, I might have something somewhere.

2 Likes

Sucks that this is no longer pinned

3 Likes

I agree. It was such a wholesome place while it lasted.

2 Likes