2 Likes

Bring back the mass rez for this forum

2 Likes
2 Likes

I would love that to happen one day ^^
Sadly some posts that were once pinned no longer are
I miss the forum tutorial one :c

2 Likes

How lovely, exactly when I want to play, Overwatch decides to lag and freeze constantly. For once I had to leave a goshdarn match, all because I felt bad for pulling them down like that.

I mean, I posted in the tech support forum, but I haven’t exactly gotten a reply yet.

2 Likes

Im back baby!

-Void.

2 Likes

Hello “back baby”, I may or may not be your dad.

2 Likes

slowclap

Very funny

3 Likes

ChibiFox did it first. And they also have a discord for it. Come up with something more unique, I would like to see something new if you are going to latch on to what someone did before you with a combo of forum thread and discord.

Uhm, the Overmoji cafe is much much older than anything I’ve done?
I’m very confused as to what you mean, Reaper.

It’s also much more official.

I most certainly did not do it first. :sweat_smile:
Nor did I do it as well.

Like, this thread was pinned to the top of the forums and everything. Don’t attack these lovely people, Gabe! If anything I’m the copy… fox… here.

7 Likes

Why did this even get unpinned in the first place?

I can’t heal through stupid ~WildPants

1 Like

Woah, I remember this…

2 Likes

This place is more dead than death valley

3 Likes

I have officially reached trust level 0. This is the greatest achievement of my life.

3 Likes

cuz its not important, the question is why did it get pinned in the first place.

Because believe it or not, not everyone wants to live in the toxic cesspool of the forums and instead just want a friendly place to talk

I can’t heal through stupid ~WildPants

3 Likes

ok? that doesnt make it important enough to need to be pinned to the forums with other actual important dev posts.

So what?

It was a nice place to be positive… and relax

5 Likes

there are plenty of posts that are nice places to be positive, they arent pinned either

ok…but this one was

4 Likes