The overmoji café: re

I actually think he kinda isn’t (don’t tell anyone I said that, let them think he’s hard).

The nade aoe is big, you don’t need all your shots to crit to two-shot.

3 Likes

That’s very good ^^
I am glad you are fine :grin: If you need to talk or anything I am available quite often on discord :smiley: - Haychii#1354

2 Likes

Yeah my problem is really the damage with him xD, I don’t crit all that much xD

3 Likes

Ty for the offer but I am fine :3. It just hit me kinda hard being betrayed and slammed 1vs6 as Mercy (okay, I was not innocent I gave this torb like 14 headhshots and he hammered me while the team was shooting…).
This sounds horrible and funny :joy:

Edit: the worst is, this was on HLC. What happens on the moon, stays on the moon

3 Likes

xD Now I am really curious :joy:
I remember one match in comp the whole enemy team left but Zenyatta so I was like “Let’s help him get the pixel spray”, but nobody helped me ;-;

:eyes: Yes

3 Likes

Because your team knew that even then it would be impossible.

3 Likes

xD Honestly it’s such a hard spray to get :confused:
When Moira launched I wanted to get her cute spray and I really tried to get it, but I didn’t know how. So I just got it randomly and was all :open_mouth: xD

1 Like

I aim for the throat and let the recoil do the work, that tends to do it.

4 Likes

:open_mouth: That’s actually a nice tip ^^ I always try do aim for the head and then not all shots hit xD

3 Likes

See, that’s why I said you don’t need all your shots to crit, save that for Reaper, Mei, and Tracer.

The hard to hit guys only have 200 hp, you’re stressing yourself out to do 300 while I’m slaughtering because I shoot for 200 hp.

Now, its case by case, if someone is getting healed, higher damage is good; but don’t let that fool who disrespected your sightline live because you tried playing an ace when a two would do.

3 Likes

Yeah that makes sense :thinking: I should try that the next time I play him! Thanks :smiley:

3 Likes

Good luck :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I will tell you how it goes ;3 (I might play tomorrow I think :3)

3 Likes

Luckily you can now get achievements in QPC. For DPS it is better since the que times are shorter I guess. (And maybe the enemy team has no supports to keep up the team healed…well same goes for your team)

4 Likes

Oh god, good- The only mode I actually want to play is QPC.
((Quick Play Classic, yeah?- Or is there another mode called QPC-))

3 Likes

That writing is more difficult to read than nimzo’s text in the ds version of dragon quest 5

4 Likes

Sad to say, I almost forgot about this…

But I am glad it is still here!!!

4 Likes

Unity Café’s new logo:

2 Likes

I keep forgetting it’s not a programming cafe-

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, I almost completely forgot about this place. I think that this would be kind of fun to bring back during this pandemic.

5 Likes