The overmoji café: re

Welp, I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, or at the very least a good day!

4 Likes

I’ve avoided it for the last few months but just took a peek and it’s just the same, do you think it’s getting worse? :confused:

You too :hugs: How did you spend the day?
I found a lot of “grinches” that don’t celebrate Christmas like me, and I guess it brought me some sort of joy? Lol

3 Likes

My day was great. Lot’s of good food, good laughs all around. Good times.

Yeah, I really think things have gone down the drain a bit. A lot of unfamiliar faces, a lot of people are gone now, I’m pretty sure. I only recognized a handful of people down there. And it’s the same 50-ish people talking over and over.
And there are a lot more complaints than ever. Most of them are really rude and encourage toxicity. No civil discussions, everyone disagrees with everyone else. I’ve seen like 1-2 threads that were genuine and polite, and just a handful of others that were just random topics. Everyone has to make something controversial, or else no one bothers to answer them.
Things have gotten pretty bad, since I last checked…

3 Likes

Wow that sounds frustrating ~.~ Maybe the forums need to be made anew like 2 years ago, they had a totally different spirit there :stuck_out_tongue:
Or maybe the nice people might come back once Ow 2 is released? (I might)

3 Likes

I’ll probably visit the forums frequently again once overwatch 2 comes out, until then i’m mostly inactive, in fact it’s been 10 days since i’ve logged in lol

3 Likes

Happy late Christmas everyone!

Anyway, I got both destiny 1 and 2 and I’ve only downloaded d1 so far and I have to say, I really enjoy it! Especially the final parts to the taken king and rise of iron

Nollaig Shona Duit! ~WildPants

3 Likes

Hello

4 Likes

Hey! I am glad you are enjoying Destiny ^^
I actually bought the last expansion a month ago but still didn’t have time to play it xD

2 Likes

Rise of iron is great and fun to play but it’s a bit short. Also it has the most infuriating sidequest ever where you need to climb a mountain

Happy New Years Eve! ~WildPants

1 Like

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I am aware this is the us forums, but the eu ones are dead so…

1 Like

Happy New Year everyone!

Bliain Nua Shona Duit! ~WildPants

1 Like

Happy new year :smiley:
:tada::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

I puked my brains out because I ate raw chicken.

1 Like

did you prepare it yourself?

1 Like

No, my mother cooks for me because I’m too lazy.

1 Like

You should cook your own chicken, mate.
So many options and seasonings… :ok_hand:

1 Like

I cooked my chicken once. It didn’t really work out. Instead, I had a crispy sosig.

1 Like

Roast at 200C/180C fan/gas mark 6 (whole chicken: 25 minutes per 500g, plus an extra 25 minutes; breasts, 15 minutes; thighs and wings, 40 minutes). Grill or barbecue (breast, 7-10 minutes; cubes or strips, 5-7 minutes; drumsticks and thighs, 25-30 minutes; wings, 40 minutes). Stir fry (cubes or strips, 5-7 minutes). Always check that there is no pink meat and that the juices run clear (pierce with a sharp knife or skewer) before serving.

2 Likes

If you want me to do a American translation of this, just holla

1 Like

Why is the thread unpinned?

6 Likes