The overmoji café: re

X-X oh, ok.
I didnt know

1 Like

did you get a notification? cuz it would be wierd

1 Like

its been happy heart hugs day a while hasnt it

3 Likes

The thread sadly can’t be updated anymore. I don’t know if it’s a glitch, or if Ivan just reached the edit limit that may or may not exist.

2 Likes

How about asking JellyandJa (the first comment), to make their comment part of the thread?

1 Like

hola pueden arreglar mi cuenta tengo un error de inicio cuando habro el juego se me Cierra sola la pantalla en negro gracias Jcthymillion#1201

By the ways for anyone who needs something more seasonal than the Moira Popcorn gif…

…and for effect…

2 Likes

I need ur tech support cause my ping usually goes really high for overwatch only when I enter the game and I want to fix it

1 Like

I’ve already seen the post that I think you are referring to. Please give me a little time for a response.

1 Like

TY so much Wyoming T^T

1 Like

I can’t edit the thread anymore. I believe it’s because it exists for over a year :confused:

What in your opinion is the best soup for a cold

for the past 2 days, ive been ill. Im hoping that it will go soon, or I might go and see a doctor.

1 Like

Your battletag tells me you too enjoy that story with the evil bear

Im intentionally vague because if your surname is just kamakura or something or its a different reference then i look slightly less dumb

Also wheres jellyandjam lately

2 Likes

Danganronpa?

1 Like

That reminds me, i think i’ll pick up that game sometime this month or the next

1 Like

Do it. Do it. Do it. Which one though?

1 Like

Probably all 3 with the trilogy package since i usually get physical copies

1 Like

Good choice.

2 Likes