The overmoji café: re

Been good. Kinda. Actually life’s been a little [sh]t towards me, but it’s getting better. – Oh that reminds me, I have a story to tell.

Uhh last Saturday I think-- I mayyy or may not have almost passed out due to dehydration and the fact that the sun decided to come out after like 80 years.

2 Likes

Pretty good this week so far, humidity is a little too high, but temperature is nice and comfy :slight_smile: spring is coming at last :cherry_blossom:
How’s your life going?

Did the sun catch you without any water in reach? :confused: be careful. Even almost passing out due to dehydration is not nice. At all.

3 Likes

It did. I could barely stand up straight, felt really woozy and scattered, and actually thought someone had spiked my soda.

1 Like

Its kind of sad of how this thread barely gets 10 posts a day now in comparison to a year ago where it would be getting over a hundred per day

I can’t heal through stupid ~WildPants

2 Likes

I’ve been playing overwatch less so i haven’t logged into the forums much lately :confused:, although i suppose this thread hasn’t exactly been overwatch exclusive so i might post here a little more often in the future at the very least.

2 Likes

It’s a lot easier to track tho

1 Like

This :point_up:
But more importantly, I’m seriously disgusted with the forums rn, more than ever in fact.

2 Likes

Yeah i remember when the forums were about discussion but if you just look at the top threads you’ll see 90% of them are just demands and toxic people now.

Instead of giving feedback people just like to point fingers at each other, it’s like a bunch of little factions between dps, healers, tanks and individual mains.

4 Likes

I do remember a lot of ever present finger pointing, but it seems role queue, instead of bringing the promised peace, has just added more fuel to the fire.
Like it was a problem with the people, not with the game, Idk /s

3 Likes

I agree with this and I only check the forums to see how much complaining there is now.

3 Likes

Sorry for the late reply, but I’m glad to hear you’re doing well.
As for me, everything’s been pretty good. I got that scholarship I wanted and I’m currently in college.
I’ll admit that it’s a bit challenging, but I’m loving it.

1 Like

Late reply is late indeed :crazy_face:, we’re back in winter for the week (and the next :cold_sweat:)

Awesome! Challenges keep things interesting, be strong! What are you studying if I might ask?

2 Likes

:sweat_smile:Oh dang, that bad? I’m kinda jealous though cause it’s 38°C over here, and the rest of the week is getting hotter.

I completely agree. And I’m studying Early childhood development and Education. I’m minoring in art as well, although that’s mainly for extra course credit.

1 Like

Laughs in ireland being constantly <15°C

2 Likes

You’re welcome.

2 Likes

Tá. Go raibh míle maith agat

2 Likes

Again, you’re welcome.

thankyougoogletranslate

2 Likes

i dtigh diabhail! tá mo chuid pleananna millte

2 Likes

I think google translate had a seizure translating that. … Why are you the devil’s house?? Does he live inside you???

2 Likes

I think it did, i said ‘damn it! My plans are foiled’ obviously not

2 Likes