The overmoji café: re

They won’t reset the mmr, the sr however, I’d guess they should reset, since what you have now reflects essentially… nothing?

Just do what I’m gonna do, try the beta season next month and then decide if you like this system or are gonna live in the arcade for the rest of this game’s days ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

I’m leaning towards arcade but i’ll at least try it out before i make that decision.

1 Like

Heyyo peeps
starts pouring out drinks
It’s awfully hot today isn’t it? The relentless starfire ball of light and heat and death up in the sky is really at it today
starts placing drinks on the bar counter
Come, take one, you gotta stay hydrated.

3 Likes

Ye it’s so hot today :frowning:
I drank water a couple minutes ago hehe

2 Likes

Put some ice in the glass, pour a little lemon juice on it, add more cold water and repeat. Trust me.

2 Likes

Ah yeah, staying hydrated. … I should probably get myself some water real quick.

Also, really off-topic, but I got myself an Intuos Pro today.

2 Likes

Ohh that’s awesome!
Good luck with your drawings and have fun :slight_smile:

or just have fun playing osu =3

2 Likes

Climate change is really an issue.

Ice melting in the poles means less reflectivity of the earth, meaning more energy absorbed. Which means more ice melting

2 Likes

Which also means more death.

1 Like

Yep, and higher ocean acidity. And more desertification

2 Likes

We seriously need to do something. If we don’t do anything, it’ll come sooner than anyone could ever predict.

2 Likes

Quite the bug I have come across

2 Likes

today’s suggested drink: ribena frusion blackcurrant and blueberry/lemon peel. Good light taste with no sweetener :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I finally experienced a game with a 2 stack of players blaming everyone but themselves because they weren’t succeeding, how was your day?

Also orisa seems to be everywhere now, it’s not very fun honestly speaking, not orisa herself but the type of compositions she ends up enabling.

My clumsiness made me stumble, fall, and hurt my self esteem :frowning: good thing I had my games to lift it up a bit…

Tanking is a joyous necessity, all hail the 3 duckies! (222)

1 Like

3 duckies?
Are you ok Eolynn?

2 Likes

I often end up stumbling into a wall.

2 Likes

You can’t see that a 2 looks like a little duck :duck:? Are you okay?
:duck::duck::duck:

4 Likes

Ahhhhhh… makes sense

2 Likes

There was a brand of matches here called “3 little ducks” and each box came with 222 matches :stuck_out_tongue:
They still exist, but the boxes now come with 400 matches so the joke has been lost :frowning:

3 Likes