The overmoji café: re

Hey there! There are plenty of days today even tho probably the most known is Mandela day!
Check more here: https://www.daysoftheyear.com

Also I can’t edit this thread anymore because there is no edit button xD

2 Likes

Good to know. It’s sad that the mods haven’t helped fix the edit button still.

3 Likes

Wait really? Dang the forums went to heck when I left

3 Likes

Yep. Stay up here. It’s better that way…
The forums are going up in flames once again.

3 Likes

I’m just disappointed that they largely nerfed symmetra :frowning:

3 Likes

It feels bad man. I don’t really play Symm that much, but I prefered her 2.0 playstyle. Now some people are calling this Symm 4.0. You guys don’t deserve this mess…

2 Likes

Yeah it’ll be back to tracer for me, probably the only dps i have left atm.

2 Likes

I don’t know what I’m going to do. I hate Comp 'cause of the stress, but QP isn’t worth it anymore. At least Comp has better rewards now, and QP won’t have anything Comp won’t have. This is worse than when I found out about Mercy’s rework in 2017.

2 Likes

Didn’t they buff symm?

1 Like

It’s another nerf disguised as a buff, or so they’re saying. I don’t play Symm enough to come to a conclusion myself, but a lot of Symms aren’t happy.

1 Like

It’s too soon to say tbh imo. A lot of things look like nerfs at first but really they’re power shifts. Teleporter looks to be enforcing engaging in a team fight even more now

1 Like

Maybe. I think Zenkai can explain it better.

1 Like

Nope, the time the teleporter has been up has never been a problem, it was always the cast time, what they did was give her a even longer cooldown and that cooldown doesn’t start after using the teleporter ether, only when it’s destroyed so she has to wait a whole 15 seconds now, also the slow of her turrets doesn’t stack because of the new changes which makes them easy to destroy.

In some ways I look at the changes and think either “wait this wasn’t in the game already?(Doomfist)” “this is perfect(tracer, global ult nerf)” and “ain’t this a bit soon?(Brig)”

1 Like

Also the forum update is laggy on mobile

1 Like

The forum lagged really bad for me there on PC, so it might be that.

2 Likes

this is a bug, apparently , hopefully

1 Like

Ye I also feel like that buff is more a nerf than anything. The cd increase and it only starts when it’s destroyed :confused:
I can somewhat imagine enemies not destroying it on purpose to make us vulnerable the entire match

1 Like

Just in case anyone loves hero concepts. Here is my latest. It took me more than a month to create it

1 Like

per role sr and mmr reset might just get me to actually do placements this season

3 Likes