The overmoji café: re

her ears TTwTT <3
she’s so adorable! Q-Q

4 Likes

Thank you!! <3<3<3 :dog:

4 Likes

Why when a character is underpowered in overwatch people say “they’re high skill and you suck at them” yet when they’re viable they’re “braindead” heroes :expressionless:

2 Likes

Puppy day? fun fact: my most liked post is a picture of my doggo

2 Likes

Because

1 Like

Haychii, do you have a sweet tooth lately?
Cos I have all this extra candy, and I don’t know what to do with it… WINK WINK.

:cookie::doughnut::fortune_cookie::icecream::lollipop::candy::chocolate_bar::cupcake::lollipop::fortune_cookie::cupcake::birthday::doughnut::cookie::candy::lollipop::pie::cupcake::fortune_cookie::cookie::candy::chocolate_bar::doughnut::cookie::doughnut::fortune_cookie::icecream::lollipop::candy::chocolate_bar::cupcake::lollipop::fortune_cookie::cupcake::birthday::doughnut::cookie::candy::lollipop::pie::cupcake::fortune_cookie::cookie::brain::candy::chocolate_bar::doughnut::cookie::doughnut::fortune_cookie::icecream::lollipop::candy::chocolate_bar::cupcake::lollipop::fortune_cookie::cupcake::birthday::doughnut::cookie::candy::lollipop::pie::cupcake::fortune_cookie::cookie::candy::chocolate_bar::doughnut::cookie::doughnut::fortune_cookie::icecream::lollipop::candy::chocolate_bar::cupcake::lollipop::fortune_cookie::cupcake::birthday::doughnut::cookie::candy::lollipop::pie::cupcake::fortune_cookie::cookie::candy::chocolate_bar::doughnut::brain::cookie::doughnut::fortune_cookie::icecream::lollipop::candy::chocolate_bar::cupcake::lollipop::fortune_cookie::cupcake::birthday::brain::doughnut::cookie::candy::lollipop::pie::cupcake::fortune_cookie::cookie::candy::chocolate_bar::doughnut::pie::cupcake::candy::doughnut::birthday:

I mean there’s enough for everyone, if y’all want some too. c:

3 Likes

i’ll distribute it among everyone :heart:

WHO WANTS SOME CANDY

3 Likes

That’s a LOTTA candy :candy:

3 Likes

500 messages since I last checked in.

:eyes:

4 Likes

Thx for the like spam xD

2 Likes

:pancakes:

2 Likes

I love waffles ^~^
Rarely eat them tho xD

3 Likes

I’ve noticed a trend in these days
they’re all food

2 Likes

I’m going off to camp tomorrow and won’t be back until Friday (Thursday for those of you who are a day behind).

Whilst I’m mostly excited, at least half the people that I’m going with can’t hear at all.

2 Likes

I’m noticing two trends tbh:
food and Moira

2 Likes

You’re celebrating Purple Day? That’s awesome! As someone that has epilepsy, I think it’s absolutely fantastic that you chose to bring attention to it!

2 Likes

It’s an official day ^^
http://www.purpleday.org/

2 Likes

I know! So again, thank you so much! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

You’re welcome. Actually, you should thank the whole café community because we all vote for the next day and Purple Day won by a lot ^^

Everyday there is a poll with the incoming tomorrow’s day, then we pick the most voted and put in the title to show awareness ^^

2 Likes

If anyone wants to give me feedback for my new hero concept, that would be wonderful

1 Like