The overmoji café: re

Yes you do, gdi i want to play dva and if anyone objects to that, tough

2 Likes

Preach, sister.

I’ll do you one worse: what if you want to start maining DPS?
Like you always wanted?

2 Likes

dude, dps culture is merciless. they’ll bully you off of dps not because you’re bad but because they want to play. you gotta be tough. I endorse your aspirations, gamer. o7

we either die as supports or live long enough to see ourselves become dps mains.

1 Like

You’re making it sound as dps mains are the villains D: You’re not entirely wrong though

Actually dying as a support main is not half bad, tank otoh…

2 Likes

nah they’re not all bad. but there are some toxic a-holes out there, for sure. I especially hate the gold hanzo one-trick who claims he’s a master smurf every time he misses a shot or feeds. like ok, my guy, just play hanzo and stop talking.

and true. tanking is a soul-draining class. but, it’s addicting at the same time? all tank mains half dead confirmed.

1 Like

Oh yeah, toxicity is on par across all classes. Frankly I’m okay with everyone playing whatever they want, so long as they do their jobs, and if they don’t do their jobs correctly at least shut up and stop throwing blame around.
(And if you are playing 4th dps stop complaining about lack of healing/shields, seriously, at least be aware of how you are or aren’t contributing)

Tanking addicting? :thinking:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, tanking is not easy to get off of. I made a dps account and was so hard trying not to play tanks.

2 Likes

Vacation has officially begun for me. Two days until the flight, four days until Overwatch League! Woot!

5 Likes

How many days until you change your player icon to new years 2017?

1 Like

Have fun there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah to me being a tank is like being a leader. If you do something right like make a big play, save your teammate, or open up some room for your lil squishies, it’s the best feeling in the world! I know this will sound tacky, but you feel really strong and important playing tank. I love it! :smiley:

1 Like

I was browsing Symmetra fan art, and this one really stuck out to me:
:blue_heart:
h ttp://nisat.tumblr.com/image/147173731612?ref=weheartit

(I really need to get my act together and get level 3 trust already.)

http://nisat.tumblr.com/image/147173731612?ref=weheartit

Here

ETA: really nice :o

2 Likes

3 Likes

oh

1 Like

It’s nice they got autism awareness day, I have autism sadly :frowning: however I never knew there was such a day. Thank you for recognizing this day it means a lot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nothing to be sad about :smiley:

Some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people I’ve met have autism! Just makes you that little bit extra cool :smiley: Happy World Autism Day to you :jigsaw:

2 Likes

Yay Autism.

Confession: I have Autism. Asperger’s Syndrome.

4 Likes

My only question is how you put emojis in thread titles

2 Likes

Guys, I honestly cannot read your small print, and I forgot how to turn on the old people magnifying glass most OS have installed.
Also since there’s a some chance no on can actually read these I’ll just go ahead and say it: Reaper is so frecking hot. Like I’d do that guy in a second flat. But, you know what’s not flat? His butt. Buff Reaper’s bubble butt, pls. It’s what made Overwatch good pre-butt and buub nerfs.

1 Like