The overmoji café: re

I was never told that I reached trust level 3, I just kept checking to see if I could post links lol where does it tell you?

I don’t understand the trust level now

I think I am trusted enough and I lost it? Literally Tom told us we are a good example of a positive and good community. Why am I losing trust level?

It sounds more like active level

I’ve been posting 10-15+ posts a day consistently, if that isn’t ‘active’ I don’t know what would be considered active ;___;

Yeah… I don’t understand trust level anymore xD
Can’t edit my own thread lmao

I have two threads that require a bit of maintenance so I’m in the same boat now as well, you’d think with them pinning this thread they’d return them to you… :c

It’s not that. Tom one day directly told us we were good users

How aren’t we trusted with this :frowning:

3 Likes

Whelp, if we could directly @them then we could ask but when I contacted support through a ticket this is the response I received:

Greetings,

The trust levels are constantly iterated on, so I’m afraid we do not have the specifics for each rank. The best advice we can give would be to remain active on the forums, reading and making posts, and generally focusing on positive contributions/communications in the community and being a force for good. In time, you should get there.

~The Forum Moderation

¯\(ツ)

Also, I’ve stopped posting my ‘un-cropped’ pictures. ;(

:white_flower::coffin::white_flower:

1 Like

I love that image so much, haha…

I still can’t post links or pics…

same :c also I now have a 20 character limit to boot, mergh…

1 Like

Char limit?

Yeah, as in I have to type at least 20 characters in the title/post otherwise I can’t post the message.

1 Like

U dont have to

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Whaaaaa, okay I can post an emoji but if it’s words then I cant’? XD

1 Like

It’s easy

Yeah, it won’t let me ;___; I’d post a picture but… I can’t.

There is a way, quote my last post, you will see

WHAT <what, what is this sorcery?>