The overmoji café: re

So why did they unpin this? Blizz hate fun more then usual today?

5 Likes

Hmm just noticed, I recall there was also an HTML tutorial, I have no idea what was the reason to unpin that thread, it has so much info about the basics of HTML which plays a major role in Discourse forums and both this and that thread are high quality. :confused:

1 Like

Bumping for the greater good…

1 Like

This thread will unlikely going to die considering the activity it gets, I mean that Mercy fan club is still active, so we might end up like them :slightly_smiling_face:

Guys we need to look after this thread as well. for the greater good, Both threads are a needed resource for all forum posters and needs to be looked after.

6 Likes

That’s a terrible excuse, you actually have the role of “Thread Staff” there.

[insert happy new year message here]
I feel… Strange. Give me a few hours and I might send a nice message.

2 Likes

blizzard eather you pin this or I’ll pin you.

2 Likes

Yeah I commented on it.
Sadly it got unpinned as well

2 Likes

I think Blizzard is likely … I don’t know. Starting to really mistrust game companies right now . 76 really stabbed my :purple_heart:

1 Like

Oof

1 Like

6 Likes

Hmm, to be fair that game had so many red flags the second it was announced.

Sorry for your loss though.

1 Like

Happy new year for you too ^^

1 Like

What did you all do to get this thread unpinned? Guess they are hoping it goes the way of anything they disagree with and will get lost in the shuffle.

1 Like

Tbh nothing really happened for this to get unpinned. Forum HTML Tutorial also got unpinned

2 Likes

Yeah, I pretty much knew it could be this bad when it announced because I followed the Development of the Skyrim multi player mod a month before. (And they were struggling to get it to work.)

But the longer I played it the worst my opinion is… scorchbeast for example crosses the line of ridiculous tough monster encounters. (Rather Play Dark Souls)

1 Like

Yep have a good new year everyone!

2 Likes

Haven’t been on the forums in awhile – been so busy playing Ark on a private server. Sorry to see this was unpinned, even though I didn’t post here a lot I still checked this thread pretty often. I love a good emoji.

I want to say or atleast, I hope that it was a genuine mistake. I know the forums still go through QoL iterations n perhaps something happened where the site just auto-unpinned the threads that weren’t made a Mod / developer. I used to do web development and let me tell you, one line of code can do the weirdest stuff sometimes.

It would also be very strange if they were to unpin something without a warning or a statement.

Anyways, Happy New Years Ya’ll <3

2 Likes

Happy new year to you as well ^^

Thank you for your kind words :slight_smile:
Happy new year for you :smiley:

Hopefully 2019 is a better year xD

3 Likes

Happy new year everyone, hope it’s full of good surprises!

4 Likes