The overmoji café: re

Its been active more because it got unpinned :laughing:

2 Likes

patiently waiting for the café to be re-pinned

4 Likes

No interruptions day a weird day for an interruption

2 Likes

5 Likes

For me its watching tudo rest of attack on titan.

2 Likes

Nvm I didn’t know this was for like emoji’s and stuff

1 Like

What if I put a VPN on, made a new discord account, and joined the Overmoji discord

So much work

1 Like

Would I get banned again

What a ray of sunshine you are. Happy new year to you too!

1 Like

Wait did they IP ban you??

1 Like

No. I’m pretty sure the forum moderation team just got back from the holidays and is doing some cleaning up.
I’m missing about 10 posts and can’t find about 3 topics.

1 Like

All bans on discord are ip bans

1 Like

Oh, right, didn’t know that hueh…

1 Like

We’ll see, it just seems odd that there’s no reason given.

Especially for the forum HTML tutorial since it is a tutorial with information that can be used by everyone and not just trust level 3 users, i guess only time will tell.

1 Like

ya all whine but our zen cafe got forgotten in here and never pinned

T-T, we were the originals

2 Likes

I’ve never heard of the zen cafe…

1 Like

we were the first ones that started the “forum cafe” trend i think

then other cafes came up, but ours never got pinned since we moved all to discord

mostly because the forums were extremely hostile and we never really liked how things were done in the forums, so we made our own platform

3 Likes

Tbh I think some ppl misunderstood what this thread really is.

We called it café but not in a way to chat more in a way to call the emojis as food.
So basically you could request these emojis as if they were food, it was just a nice little pun. Then somehow people started actually treating like a true café but more of a chatting thread while also giving the emojis for everyone to use.

In summary, this thread is basically an emoji delivery thread and you can talk if you want but the main point is really the emojis.

And basically we are pretty anti toxicity so the Discord server is only accessible through this thread.

2 Likes

Happy New year everyone! I hope you’re all doing well, it has been a hot minute since I’ve been able to post here. Between having the flu and my new job, I’ve been a busy :honeybee:.

I’d like to say THANK YOU to:

Who has worked their tail off to create, maintain and overall keep this community alive these past few months. We all know that Overwatch has had it’s ups and downs recently, but I always look forward to coming back to the Cafe.

The holiday updates to the thread were wonderful and even though I didn’t get a lot of time to enjoy them, it doesn’t reduce my appreciation for them in the slightest.

I would also like to take the time out to thank all the regulars I see consistently coming back here to the thread:

I am sure there are more that I have forgotten due to my exhaustion but I appreciate you all. Thank you for making this community the best and something I always look forward to returning to.
https://giphy.com/gifs/POsh95eYCrwg5qnFa0
Happy New Year~ ! :partying_face:

11 Likes