The overmoji café: re

Welp, it sure make a lot of posts over year but i guess thats enaught. Now just wait for it to be lost in countless of topics that show up on this forum every day.

I hope they eventually implement an actual off-topic sub forum.

4 Likes

I’m not part of the Discord, or community, really.
I was just curious.
It added flavor to the forums screen, plus it always said something different every day, which was really neat.

2 Likes

Ditto. I wasn’t a regular at all, but between this and the HTML tutorial being unpinned too, the top of the forum looks weirdly forlorn/empty now :frowning:

2 Likes

Ah, I wasn’t referring to you being in the Discord, heh… The first message:

Was for people like you who were questioning, meanwhile the second message:

Was for people in the Discord. Sorry for the confusion.

hey i got a bunch of forum bugs for you btw

1 Like

Yap I don’t know as well.

It’s weird that Forum HTML Tutorial got unpinned as well.
Maybe a bug?

2 Likes

This thread is mainly to use the emojis not to talk, so being inactive doesn’t make much sense to unpin it.

4 Likes

1-Why did this get unpinned?
2- Why did OP changed his name? I really liked the old one

1 Like

No idea. Probably because we were either inactive, or because it’s 2019 soon.

He liked it, I guess. I liked Ivan more, too. I don’t really feel that Haychii fits for him.

1 Like

Well, I don’t know why it was unpinned.

I have changed my nickname because I always loved the “Haychii” nickname. It brings me back good memories from a game that is almost dead. I made nice friends there and they always called me Haychiii since that was my nickname there.

3 Likes

Pretty sure it was more cause of inactivity

1 Like

One Last Post Then: 🧨 Time to Burn Down and Send Off The Cafe In Explosive Videos

happy new year everyone, my wish for next year is to try and enjoy the game more, and don’t care if people call me bad or rubbish and make fun of me, fingers crossed

1 Like

Hopefully they release new content :frowning:

I can’t believe this but this event even thought the new content was nule I wanted to play to get some skins. Not even that helped me, after a week of playing it I got bored again :frowning:

And the loot boxes didn’t help much because I only got one skin out of I don’t even know how many loot boxes

2 Likes

Why’d this get unpinned?

2 Likes

I don’t know. Forum HTML Tutorial also got unpinned and that thread was so useful!

6 Likes

Question, what is everyones new year’s resolution, i don’t usually do the whole new year’s resolution thing but my new year’s resolution will be to finally get around to watching or reading all of boku no hero academia before the end of 2019.

Or before season 4 comes out, i keep holding it off for some reason and usually end up getting other anime, manga or even light novels so that will be my goal for 2019.

1 Like

Tbh I don’t have a resolution, actually I am afraid of 2019 so I just want it to go fast.

1 Like