The overmoji café: re

Are you sure it’s not a sponge??

1 Like
4 Likes

Who else doesn’t care about the next map and would rather have a support hero? Who else doesn't care about the next map and would rather have a support hero?

2 Likes

I’d prefer a new map because i don’t think i’ll ever end up playing any other support besides lucio anyways, how it usually goes is there’s the new hero excitement then it dies off in a week if the hero’s play style doesn’t truly interest you.

3 Likes

Forgot to add the link

1 Like

I could add a link and I will :Moon: What if the next 4 Heroes were D.Va's Entire Mecha Squad released at once or Twice

But does anyone think with this abnormal amount of heroes being worked behind the scenes… could just be D. Va team?

I’m so incredibly bored having to stay in bed ALL DAY and not even get a chance to leave my place or play some games at my PC (recovering from a torn muscle).

I’m sure I’ve watched every Netflix movie in existence. Someone send me some birthday cake or cupcakes. :weary:

2 Likes

And then you realize that hero replaces yours…
cries in Mccree

2 Likes

I made these Mei and D.Va Lunar New Year wallpapers in preparation for the upcoming CNY & Seollal celebrations:

5 Likes
3 Likes

These are super cute! :open_mouth: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Just woke up to find the thread unpinned, and I can’t see a way to re-pin it. The heck?

1 Like

It was unpinned by the forum mods

1 Like

Why is this unpinned? I thought there were like 4-5 things pinned, now there’s only 2…

Also:
http://kurshot.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/img_0807.jpg

5 Likes

Why is this unpinned?

1 Like

To be fair been hinting at it as a possibility… cause no one but me seem to be doing anything for the last few weeks.

1 Like

I guess it’s just because we’re all so inactive here. But you guys have your little Discord anyway, so why care?

1 Like

It’s like someone was avoiding discord for a reason…

Welp…

Time to Burn it all down for New Years I guess.

2 Likes

I’m banned in the overmoji discord lol

1 Like

End of year pin cleaning up. I see many forums doing that. Gives people a chance to make a fresh thread for a new year.

Otherwise: ENJOY THE UPCOMING 2019! Or, happy 2019 to the people in those countries!

3 Likes