The overmoji café: re

YOUR DELIVERY "SMUG" HAS ARRIVED!

“Here’s a good 'ol, HD smug for the café. … Especially for Ivan.”

2 Likes

Thanks for the smug :smirk:

3 Likes

I have all the smash ultimate fighters

2 Likes

You’re already multiple steps ahead of me, i don’t even have a switch…

I’ll be settling for jump force.

1 Like

I thought you said fingers at first.

2 Likes

I’m finally becoming not-sick.

1 Like

Lucky you, I still sound like a dying moose

1 Like

Wait did Ivan change their BattleTag?

1 Like

He did. It’s not new for the regulars though :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I don’t like BTC. His content just preaches to the choir

1 Like

I don’t feel like watching a 11 minute video but if i’m going by the title and it’s not clickbait then i disagree, 3 heroes a year is fine because after their intial release everyone besides those who enjoy them go back to the other heroes they play.

I think what overwatch needs is content that all heroes can be used on such as new game modes and a permanent PvE mode, i’m sure the next few heroes will consist of a anchor tank, a main healer and so on anyways.

they should just balance what they already have because there’s plenty of underpowered heroes that can mix up the meta if buffed, for example if they buff orisa so she’s in league with reinhardt and winston then they could create a new meta, beyond that heroes like junkrat and reaper can be the end of goats if buffed.

2 Likes

On the DBD reddit I got a post locked even if I got permission from the person to post it. The whole thing was a joke. Maybe it’s because I’m a facecamping killer main. It’s very killercist :((

A thread I made recently :3

1 Like

Card playing day. I guess it’s time to duel cough I mean deal.

3 Likes

guess who’s bbbbback
totally didn’t forget this existed for a week

2 Likes

Gonna post this dream idea I had: 🦹‍♂️ What if the next hero was a Isekai theme hero? (another world theme but I am also thinking Deadpool and Futurama too))

What’s your excuse for missing work?

1 Like

Did you bring any food?

2 Likes

Cake :birthday:

3 Likes