DVa's remech is inconsistent. Damage is not dealt

You remech, the mech LANDS, and you die. Gone is the damage that already should’ve been dealt. GG Blizzard, you make a change and it is buggy.

3 Likes

Hear me out: no.
Remech is already strong, leave it.

i wanna remove remech’s 200 damage increase simply because it makes it harder to do my job in the workshop :crazy_face:

1 Like

Imo what they should do is remove all the damage (Not even 50 or whatever it was before) and just make her invincible while remeching…at least for ow2

4 Likes

Invincibility is kinda bad and this might take away from the staggering baby counterplay which is skillful so idkkk

As a DVA main, take away remech buff or the damage on it completely and DONT give her invincibility. She’s already a tiny bit decent right now…
not rly better than any other tank except rein, who is just bad in GM, but she could stand a remech nerf and not lose all her 4-5% playtime over it ykno?

You want to remove silly moments like this where the such players deserved being humiliated from a re-mech kill? Please, let’s not be a bunch of humorless crybabies over this mechanic and leave Call Mech squish kills alone.

4 Likes

They need to do something about her whole MEKA/Pilot dynamic anyways.
In OW2 you can’t have your only Tank run around as a 150 HP squishy all the time, just to get staggered badly on top of it.

They need to buff (or better rework) Baby D.Va so she is either more useful or has to spend less time until remech.

It would also help to prevent staggering by reducing her respawn timer for 1 second per 10% “Call Mech” ultcharge she had, when she died.

3 Likes

My issue with Remech is every second out of mech your not earning ult charge for her Dva bomb. Meaning it’s often quite more useful to just die than try to earn the mech back. As for the call mech dmg it’s kind of hard to really rely on.

After the range nerf it got a while ago, and the bug fix to stop it from going through objects it’s rather hard to land. The dmg doesn’t happen till the last few frames of the call mech animation. Meaning people have quite a bit of time to walk out of range, on purpose or by accident.

It looks silly too because the mech can literally land on them but they are out of range before the dmg is applied.

This is not true. Baby dva can still earn ult charge for her bomb. The only time she does not is when she is using her nuke (this was from preventing Echo to have a remech ready before the nuke exploded).

1 Like

That’s probably why Pros testing is not a bad thing.

Could be a ping issue tbh

I would say at least change it back to 50 really at least.

Think the reason why they did that is because teams were bullying a mechless Dva when she’s alone, but with the 200 damage, it’s honestly a punishment if you just fool around too long and let her call it back.

But the fact I can flank and just surprise someone with it might be the main reason why.