Dva Waveracer skin still missing

I was looking to see if i can buy that skin cause i have been grindin’ the weeklies since season 1 and i bought some credits then. But to my surprise this skin is missing!! what the hell blizzard???

1 Like

They’re working on a patch to reimplement the skin with shoes on so no one has to see her feet.

whaaaaaat? are you serious?

Why would they do this to SewerBait?
Have they no humanity? An ounce of mercy?

@OP It’s probably bugged, happens every so often that a skin may start causing issues. I know Hanzo has.

1 Like

No I am 100% trolling. Hopefully the skin comes back soon.

1 Like

oh god this dev team is going to freaking woke

Weird thing to be missing, and you can still select it if you already have the skin in game. Just can’t see it in the hero screen or buy it.

Wonder if some one complained about it being too suggestive or something? Because other hero’s have had bugged skins and blizzard didn’t remove them. Kirko for instance has had many bugged skins and animations.

i always thought it to be since they didnt allow it to be purchased in the hero skin selection. and if they are going to rework it since of dvasfeet bein shown they should rework sigma over here, (its a pretty nice feature and shouldnt be reworked) nah im jk

Sigma doesn’t really matter. There is a massive double standard of men vs women in what is “appropriate”. Tracer having tight pants and a suggestive pose blew up the internet at one point despite her being what 24 or something?

Mean while Roadhog or Torb could be in a speedo and it’s fine.

:imp: :imp: :imp:
UNINSTALLED
REMOVED BATTLENET LAUNCHER
REPORTED BLIZZARD TO BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU

1 Like

nice trolling feeding another troll