Dva.....The 3rd DPS secret

People want to complain about 2-2-2 cause they want to run an extra DPS have totally overlooked a hidden and OP option. Sure, Sigma and Hog do a lot of dmg, but say you are running Sigma as main tank, and you need an off tank, but you want some utility, you can just go Dva. You have a part time off tank, and when she get’s d-meched, she has a strong pew pew pistol with no fall off. I mean Dva mains know this is usually how they get 40% accuracy and silver dmg from; Baby Dva. Sometimes Dva’s mech is so valuable that when Dva gets D-mech’d, she just jumps off a cliff to quickly get it back in spawn, but that’s if you are depending on Dva as the 2nd (off ) tank. Like I said, what if you wanted a 3rd DPS, a 1-3-2 comp. You start off as 2-2-2 and end up as 1-3-2, cause of the Dva d-mech, and you stay Baby dva until you sense the need to get your mech back. She’s a DPS hidden in the mech, and the best part about it is, she’s harder to kill as Baby Dva than she is to D-mech with that gigantic crit box.

But as Baby D.Va you dont have any abilities nor cant charge your bomb

1 Like

I’m not even sure how you came to the conclusion that Pilot-mode D.va is capable of doing more damage than most the tanks in the game, when this factually untrue.

At best, she’ll outdamage Winston on a single target, but there’s no real way for her to outdamage, Zarya, Wrecking Ball, Sigma, or Orisa.

1 Like

??? Average accuracy on her is 22% last time I checked.

Also, baby D.Va isn’t a dps lol. Her gun is great and I want there to be a dps with a similar gun, but she has no utility.

Baby Dva main here. What do you want to know :joy:

2 Likes

It’s one of the lowest damage weapons (~93dps, barely above Lucio, Rein and Sigma) in the game and is attached to a tank hero with no mobility or abilities and 150hp. The only redeeming quality is that it’s pretty easy to aim because the projectiles are enormous.

if you’re intentionally getting your mech broken just to whip out the bunny blaster, i hope you get suspended.

4 Likes

Hard to tell when one is being sarcastic when most of what one is saying is true.

Dva’s not a secret, she’s just bad currently. The nerfs have taken their toll.

Lol this is literally what they’re doing with the HotS D.Va rework

1 Like

Her average accuracy is 22%, because of the shotguns. I’m talking about those parts in the game you check the stat board to see a 40% accuracy rating after being in Baby Dva form for a while. True Dva mains know this.

I have 500 hours on D.Va, so I’m a “true D.Va main”and this never happens. I have seen high accuracy when I shoot a tank for 5 seconds then die at the start of a match, but that’s about it. It’s always 23-32 for me.

22 to 40 for me

Sometimes i can get 50%

Maybe your problem is that you are in your mech too much…need to open up a little, get out and let your baby Dva breath a bit.