D.va new ball? D.vall

with cd reduction shes just gonna be like ball speeding around non stop being annoying? Im in :laughing:

Solution?
Sombra buffs.

Well, this just will cause more problems.

D.va + ball new meta confirmed

although I feel like it won’t do much

and for though who have not seen it yet:

Her knockback isn’t nearly as strong nor does it do as much damage, so I think she will just be a bigger, slower, critable budget Hammond. I think I’m just going to play a lot of Hog when the buff comes out.

Am I missing something? Tried to search for patch notes, and ptr patch notes but didn’t find anything…

1 Like

Not exactly. I ran tests with a 3 second cooldown for D.Va in a custom game to make a video of what it would be like. The cooldown doesn’t start until the boost is expired or cancelled. So there are opportunties to attack, but she can peel a lot better than any tank if this buff goes through to the PTR.

1 Like

Will her dmg be buffed in any way?

when i play ball i tend to have this playing in my mind :stuck_out_tongue:

maybe with a lower coodown D.va can be a tails to Ball’s sonic lol
(i mean both of them can kinda fly)

gotta love the 90’s…

If they were to go with the Booster cooldown buff, I doubt it. She has a lot more disengage and engage ability now so she can choose targets as she pleases. (Again based on my personal test in a custom game last night.)

1 Like

Interesting cant wait to see how this works in game

You can also just buff mei’s freeze

Hahaha, no

2 Likes

I don’t understand though. I think a big part of why Hammond works for zipping into the fray is thanks to his durability, both from adaptive shield and having no crit zone in ball form. With Dva’s crit zone it seems to me like it’ll just be like “Hi! You can demech me now!” Guess we’ll see though.

Guess the important thing will be to pick targets carefully, like people who are half dead.

For me this buff is pretty big. It would help me not hard feed and contest long range or hypermobile heroes and not feel helpless as much when I’m out of position with only a 2 second matrix so much.

But I think people are generally right. The buff doesn’t address her problems. I don’t know why people are so upset with a generally good change though.

No, because Hammond is durable.