D.Va mains are neglected

I can’t keep doing this anymore! I’m diamond with 36 games and 62% win rate. When I join a group all they say is, “D.va main! D.va main! Kick!” Before I can say something. It really annoys me to the point I log off for the whole day.

This game is full of people who just go off of what grandmaster people say. D.Va isn’t unplayable unless u don’t know how to play her. But she does need a buff and I’m glad she’s getting one. But blizzard… people shouldn’t be kicking people in a group over a character.

1 Like

Ew. A dva main. ignore this thread.

8 Likes

I am not a ‘D’Va main’ I am a “D’Va one trick” and I point that out to those that call me a D’Va main, I also point out that if they leave they have to wait through the DPS queue (why is it always DPS ? ) while I get right back into another match and play D’Va again.

People want shield-bots.

[I also want at least one shield-bot when I have to play against double shield-bots.]

There’s other strategies that work, but Damage Mitigation is kind of huge in this game of damage burst rn.

Well if you have 300 hours on a single season with dva and the second most on zarya with 3 hours youre an one trick refusing to play any other hero when asked to switch, even your name makes me want to kick you

1 Like

Have y’all heard of Bastion?

didn’t think so.

1 Like

4 Likes

Custom Games.

Kick away, guess who gets instant queue when I requeue for another comp match … answer is not you btw.

I’m sorry for bringing this up, but how big is your hero pool?

I get that Dva is unviable at the moment, and I agree that she needs help, but if you care that much about your rank then you should try at least to be able to play multiple heroes.

Players who one trick bastion, torbjorn and symmetra has to deal with this every day, and I guess Dva now too. Blizzard is trying to tone this down, which they somewhat have done, but unfortunately is it still a problem in this game.

Are you kidding? I see people flick their beans just to the thought of getting a D.Va on their team, she’s hella op.