D.VA Is overbuffed

Well these are not permanent changes. These changes definitely make d.va insane as a dive tank, but as a main tank(the goal of the change), she’s average at best.

He means the patch on the 21st. Increased armor, less health, longer DM uptime, and decreased slowdown when she fires.

I just hate booster buff. Shes flying around constantly.

Those are exclusive to the Experimental Card and unlikely to go Live without 1-3-2 (which itself is unlikely to go Live at all).
Just play any other mode if you don’t like it, it’s not replacing anything, no one forces you to play it.

Right. I don’t know that it won’t go live though. Apparently the team were considering the shift to 321 for quite a time, and everyone said the same thing when role queue hit ptr.

Same community:
-Nerf D.Va whenever she’s finally remotely fun
-Don’t let Roadhog be viable
-Force every meta back to Reinhardt
-Nerf the crap out of all barrier tanks i hate shooting barriers

and

-wtf why wont anyone play tank

5 Likes

Where are people getting this information? Do you have a source for that?

There was a blue post by Jeff a couple weeks back, he laid it all out. Said they’d been testing it for a few months and that, while it wasn’t unanimous, they were thinking it’d be a good direction for the game.

Do you mean this giant orange post where he actually says they are not confident about it being good for the game?

Cause I think people are mis-remembering things and skewing what Jeff actually said.

1 Like

Dva is a fat DPS just like hog. The other tanks shouldn’t have been nerfed though.

I don’t think so, that might’ve been a follow-up post to settle things down. Lotta people didn’t like it.

Ehh, a lot of them were buffed actually.

The thing about dev posts is they are all tracked at the top of the forum. And I can’t find one with the information your saying.

What is your problem with D.Va man… you just want to nerf her so badly. She is NOT that good, its your choice to run away from the team and get killed by a BRUSIER TANK. D.Va needs more buffs/reverts not nerfs. She was not meta for a whole year. Please get your salty butt out of here, we get it, your main got nerfed. It doesn’t mean you have to come to us and say how she doesn’t need buffs. News flash, she does.

I don’t know man. I’m not that concerend with it. Ultimately, they’ll do whatever they do regardless, and the consequences will be ours to handle.

Cool, all I’m saying is try not to push misinformation. It stirs a lot more drama then is needed :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I mean, it’s not misinformation to me, but sure.

why would I have a problem with a highly mobile killing machine that could theoretically one shot an entire team… as a tank, not even a main tank, but a dps tank. Its NOT FAIR to the other tanks, dps, and especially low mobility supports.

Dva can shield, she can boop, she can one shot, she can fly, she can tank a ridiculous amount of damage. She is 100% overturned.

She’s popular because she’s kawaii awesome cute girl, that’s mobile and has low team responsibility similar to dps.

I’d like to see her moved to the DPS slot along with Hog because it’s clear people that play DVA have no interest in actually tanking with a real tank, only bullying people with her broken dps kit, being actually cancer with her ult, and sucking up super valuble abilities with her temporary infinite damage absorption shield, which is also cancer.

she needed the buffs it made her viable in fights and did damage to double shield meta

I’ve gotta agree, D.va is Sombra levels of oppressive when she’s played right.