Dummy bots, could be better

I like the dummy bots but since they take up a player slot they’re kind of useless to me. I don’t know about any one else but if they didn’t take up a slot i would be able to use them in a lot of different ways

You can make them take a slot from -10000 and 10000 so, unless you plan to use a lot of dummy bot, it won’t be a problem, the slot is only there so you can control them/delete them!

1 Like

Um wat o.O That’s insane lol, I can’t wait for these to be live

1 Like

I didn’t test them enough to be sure but in the “number” rule you can put up to that, and there is surely a limit on how many, I think the limit is 12-number of players in the game since the game doesn’t handle very well more than 12

1 Like

Aw. In that case, if they - visibly - take up a player slot, then I don’t think you can actually have more than 12 :c. 100000 is just the maximum value of the input box. You’ll see it does the same for all values.

A lot of actions that use a Number input normally validate the value and change it to fit between the minimum and maximum values for that specific action. For example, the Wait action wont allow anything below 0.016. The validation for these values is pretty bugged though and so often you can use an invalid value - e.g. 0 for Wait - and it’ll look like it works, but when the script is actually loaded, the values are properly validated once more.

1 Like

So i just tried that it doesn’t work you have to have a open slot for them to work. So it’s kind of useless to me cause i wanted to make some kind of necromancer but if the lobby is full its useless

1 Like

You mean you can’t have more than 12 bot or players at the same time? Any way you can at least make a team more than 6 players, change the hero of a bot and create bots of all heroes, not the best best but sill great!

1 Like