Dummy bots are 99% useless now

Having them take up a player slot defeats the entire purpose of their creation in the first place.

Not to mention that most of the scripts glitch on them.

What exactly is the point of the PTR if you’re not fixing what you test?

9 Likes

This nerf upset me too. There should be some way to create dummy bots that don’t take up a player slot.

2 Likes

Instead of crying how bad it is just try to use all you have atm. Learn all possibilities and do all you can using current tools before it grows into something you cannot handle. Even now it opens a lot of new options. Do not want a dummy bot to take a slot then reduce amount of players so a dummy bot will always stay in game and keep doing that you are coded for it.

It always upsets that there are poor people that never enjoy the life and only cries.

1 Like

the squeaky wheel gets the grease

7 Likes

You have no idea what my game mode is like and how many months of work I’ve put into it. So maybe keep your worthless comments to yourself.

7 Likes

Why should I care how many months you are wasting your time if you do not care to back up your work? And do not try to show it like a big paid project … Hate those players that do not read warnings and notifications and then crying “oh my work…”… Like a little babies… Take the responsibility at least like an adult one.

I’m stealing and abusing this <3

you don’t understand. he spent a long time working with Create Dummy Bot before it changed, and then they changed and made all his work useless. it’s not that he didn’t back up his work, it’s that the (unnecessary) changes to Create Dummy Bot made his work invalid

5 Likes

go ahead and steal it. i did :wink:

1 Like

Seriously? Then read this my comment:

I said it 20 days ago and what? If someone starts a real project on PTR it shows only that he is not clever at all (though I do not use here words stupid or even dumb). PTR is only beta test and sure Blizzard can change a lot before to public it. Still think I do not understand?

Yeah how am I supposed to make an Omnic Crisis mode if I can only have 4 Bastions and 2 Orisas tops?

4 Likes

well, all hail Rany the great smart most intellgient magnificent one.

seriously, if all people followed your logic nothing would ever get tested properly on the PTR

and it’s not really that there was a big breaking change. it’s that the change made the feature just plain worse

5 Likes

I just said that what was clear enough and do not need to be a prophet to know how it goes. PTR is only for test and not for a start of big projects to avoid “snot and tears” after the big fail. Following my logic all smart developers has to test new updates to plan possible projects and see how it can be and for sure not how it’ll be. Are you not agree with my logic? Whatever, this topic is bored me so I mute it. Just a tip: think whatever you want but keep your crying about self-foolish inside…

Dude shut up already, get out of here. All you do is bounce around the forum *itching and complaining about everyone and everything. When is it going to finally dawn on you that nobody cares what you have to say?

4 Likes

What on Earth are you even going on about? Are we not supposed to give feedback? Seeing as there’s an entire board dedicated to just that, I’ll have to assume that we are, so you can just stop it with your patronizing spiel.

2 Likes