Dude, the legendary drop rates are insane!

I got like 6 new legendary skins in just a few boxes that i earnt from arcade. Right now i got 2X legendaries in one single box.

Dayum this is insane.

5 Likes

RNGesus be praised!!!

2 Likes

Ikr, I am getting way more good skins than other events. I may finally end a single event with more than one legendary skin.

3 Likes

Its crazy how good the drop rates are.

Maybe they made error with the drop rate.

1 Like

I got the toxic hog skin on my first box

1 Like

I opened my golden lootbox on my alt and got 3 legendaries in the same one: Talon Baptiste, Lifeguard McCree and Viking Brig.

3 Likes

I’ve been lucky with my lootbox drops oddly enough…

I have everything in event

I was pleasantly surprised Blizzard turned their drop rates UP. I got a legendary from my first rando lootbox and the next ones afterwards!

Lucky i open 12 lootbox and 0 legendary feelsbad

3 Likes

You’d probably call the ATM company to let them know they’re giving out too much money.

I think I only managed 1-2 legendary skins out of probably 15 boxes, but I’m naturally unlucky so.

Edit: I like how when I said this, literally my next box had a legendary in it. :I

2 Likes

Same. My RNG right now is insane, I just got Riot Police.
Better than my Destiny RNG. Curse you Bungie…

Same here! im getting a lot of legendaries! whats going on!

Sssshhhh stop snitching!! We want to get them golds haha

It’s likely because the anniversary loot, past even loot, and base loot are all on there own loot pool

Don’t mind me guys, just gonna mooch some of the good luck off this thread.
Haven’t got a legendary skin just yet :sob:

it pains me seeing everyone is getting new skins and ive opened up at least 10 lootboxes and still havent gotten anything

4 Likes

I’ve gotten zero legendaries since the first box lol

4 Likes