Dude how TF does the anti cheat not see this?

Some of the most blatant cheating ive seen in a minute.

What? That’s Totally Not Cheating!TM This is peak, “dialed to 12” level play. Anyone can do this with enough aim training (30+ hours a day minimum) and immediately after snorting a party size bag of Doritos and injecting a 2 liter bottle of Mountain Dew directly into their veins.

Such 1337 skillz displayed! Wow! (I could never be this good!) :smiling_face_with_tear:

That player is definitely future Overwatch League material. Why aren’t they scouting out such amazing, inspirational, and entertaining talent like this guy??

1 Like

Let’s be honest, it’s only a matter of time before he gets banned. He’s not even trying to hide he’s cheating.
I also wouldn’t be surprised if cheater got banned based on what they’re running and not how they’re playing, since it could lead to a lot of false positives.

1 Like

I think this is the sort of cheat that a lot of people assume people mean when they say someone is aimbotting. Almost no one cheats like this because they (hopefully, I assume) get banned quickly.

2 Likes

I’m just surprised this wasn’t almost immediately detected. That’s straight rage hacking lol. Some of those flick shots were like a full 180 headshot then back around in fractions of a second. No human can do that lol. I mean im sure this dudes ban is coming but youd think the system would almost instantly see something was off.

1 Like

Yes exactly. Most cheaters are much more subtle, as in they will play normally but when they risk losing a team fight, they’ll activate their cheat to kill only what’s in front of them so it doesn’t look so blatant, and that alone is enough to tilt the odds in their favor and build a super high winrate. Always suspect when enemy hitscan suddenly has perfect accuracy 1v2 when they are close to losing but can’t hit anyone in open field or during flanks.

That said - is there a replay code shared of that?! I’d really like to (reinstall) just to watch that one myself.