[Drops Enabled] on streams without drops

Will anything be done about this? I know twitch desktop clearly indicates whether or not drops are enabled but it’s harder to see through false titles on mobile.

Several streamers that aren’t on the playoverwatch streamer list are falsely stating that their stream gives drops. Will anything be done about this or is it a twitch exclusive problem?

well anyone with a brain would check with blizzard first, because yeah, people will do anything to try and get ahead in their career

Here are the streamers for you.

4 Likes

Oh yeah wasted an hour or 2 at some faker until I realized. Some people are just sad.

There has already been a solution for this. There will be green text under ther stream that says drops available or something like that.

3 Likes

i have one question…are all of these people well known?

Well I only knew Tyrodin so :man_shrugging:

-_- okay…i was expecting from people who are looking to get somewhere in their twitch career…but dafran?..he has already made it, now THAT is pathetic

1 Like

Agreed.
I wish you could report it.
Make it so they never have a chance of being eligible for actual drops.

I mean, its not breaking any rules, its just…pathetic, and thats it…unless there is a rule in twitch contracts saying you can’t lie about this stuff

Exactly, XQC is even doing it. Which I find really odd considering he already has a large following.

1 Like

It should be tho.
It’s pathetic.

…d…didnt he stop playing overwatch?

Nah, he came back and he’s gonna get banned (again)

2 Likes

I guess he’s back and trolling

I have…no words…well besides…I saw this coming

1 Like

I feel like Twitch should add a symbol for streams with drops enabled so that this doesn’t happen. I know that this has confused a lot of people, and well… I’m surprised that they haven’t added one.

You know you are watching an eligible stream if you see if the following message appears BELOW the stream title on the desktop version of the player:

(As a reminder to everyone, don’t be fooled by any streamer with the message “Drops Enabled” or “!Drops” directly in the stream title.)

4 Likes

Hey! Cool promotion! Nice job dude :smiley:

By the ways, sorry I did not see your response. I did not mean to double-answer deliberately.