Dpsing as a healer is a reportable offence

Another genius here, why dont we just remove every weapon from supports then?
I have games where I am only healing, getting up to 3000 heal/min and still getting stomped hard because were only standing there watching our shield break.

Easiest wins are the ones where I can make plays and even though I only have around 900 dmg and 900 heals / min its still worth a lot more.

And guess what the games where I have 3000 heals in a min the tanks complain there is no healing switch bap. The games I am killing more than the dps nobody complains about heals.

you can get reported for being toxic…when toxic is you asking dps to play a hitscan to counter pharah…asking genji to switch becuase hes hard countered by sombra, mei, winston and moira…i could go on…or i should go on…but maybe in a different thread.

the safer approach is to just play anna…counter pharah…and if anyone complains about healing just say you’re doing your best, but pharah is making it hard to heal.
usually works.

How about no.

If a DPS player wants to play support, let them, we have too many at the moment as is.

If they can hold their rank as support, more to them! Focus more on yourself and not on others, that DPS support is at your rank for a reason.