Dps Reinhardt how to

So recently i been more interested in playing dps Reinhardt which i know many look down on however i still use the shield. So far i take cover or use payload to recharge shield . My dash attack i need to improve on more and i can hit 7 fire strikes in a full match, but i need work on that too. A good Reinhardt can be sometimes scary

Look at aggresive Reins like Super and Bumper.

just be bumper like me 4head

first of all

only 7 firestrikes??? please tell me that’s firestrike kills
you still need to shield or you’re throwing
make sure you have good heals
you have to learn how to win the rein 1v1

DPS Rein? If you play Rein correctly with an aggressive playstyle you’ll do lots of damage.

1 Like

Swing your hammer, realizing that your shield is part of your health pool, and your health pool is part of YOU being a shield.

Also don’t go for long range pins.

Harryhook is another aggressive one.

1 Like

Do LFG and request Zarya, Ana and Lucio for teammates

Yes their fire strike kills :slight_smile:

ask your zarya to bubble you while you go in to all 6 of the enemy and pin a squishy

I love aggressive reins, who never use the S key and W key is there most used key.
To many reins are to passive, especially playing against orisa’s
Just dont make long charges, being aggressive is nice, outrunning your team is bad for everyone.

I have seen reins who never use their hammer, they only focus on charging things. They probably even dont know that hammer does lots of damage, especially if you use the firestrike/hammer combo.

And of course playing a rein with a zarya you can go even more aggressive.
Just make sure that on maps with lots of high grounds you always need enough people who can put pressure on people standing on these. So sometimes it is better to just swap, if none of your team is taking care of them.

What the hell is dps rein? Good reins never just hold the shield without swinging the hammer.