DPS rank stuck on Bronze 5

I believe my rank for DPS is bugged. I keep continually getting placed in Bronze 5, seemingly regardless of wins or losses. Just objectively from playing the games I am usually the best player in the lobby and have put up multiple 40+ kill games with lower deaths. This is very unfun for me to continually be told I’m the worst rank and when I play quick play matches with my Diamond friend I put up the same stats. Plus I believe it is unfun for other players to keep being killed by a player that should not be in bronze.

1 Like

the exact same thing happens to me too only I play support. I don’t think I’m at the same level as you but at least I should advance in rank as written in the competitive info notes every 5 wins should go up one rank but here I remain only and always in bronze V

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here is a link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.