DPS Queue time!

Is it normal for DPS queue time to be about 20min?
I must spend 1h to play just one game… This is not fun at all…

3 Likes

If we’re talking about competitive, then somewhat yes.

Low ranks or high ranks can suffer from long queue times, this is because too many players play DPS.
This will result in a role imbalance and that’ll cause long queue times for DPS because there aren’t enough matches to fill them in.

1 Like

But why 20min? It was like 10min last week.

Well, two main healers (popular ones that deal damage at that) are currently banned, as is Reinhardt, so a lot more ppl are saying “fine I’ll just play dps” or straight up just aren’t playing this week.

2 Likes

Imagine waiting 20 minutes and then a tank leaves.

It happens at least once in every one of my streak of comp games that I aren’t even surprised anymore.

Oh yeah, this forum still thinks that DPS players deserve it too.

1 Like

Who cares what they think? The real issue is that the developers are pretending it is not a problem.

Yeah, screw the DPS players.

If I continued my second sentences all of the forum dumb tanks and healers are gonna flock over me

Well, I got a fix for DPS queue time right over here:
✅ Queue Fix = More BarrierTank Damage

Guaranteed to be effective.

Old man you just turned every main tank into a powerhouse.

If you want Damage players to play Barrier tank.

Better make it desirable to play for them :slight_smile:

Aren’t people still complaining about Rein though?

Lucky this week Rein is ban so there hasn’t been a daily Mitovaar’s Nerf Rein thread… yet.

Well if I could figure the right visual indicator.
Could probably just buff up barriers, and then do a 1.3x damage against barriers if there’s 2 of them.

Yup i amone of the i am a support inly play and the two only goid main healers banned, i am not playing comp this week, qp play and other games only