DPS players, how long are you going to last with these queues?

You mean to tell me the most played role has the longest queue time in forced 2/2/2?

Nothing short of them reverting 2/2/2 will solve the problem, then we are back to people not willing to flex, so these queue time cry fests will go back to the nobody is willing to tank/heal threads from before.

1 Like

Queue time isn’t that bad…but it feels really bad once you get in a match after 12mins for statue tanks that won’t move or leaver and continue with another 12mins

I didn’t last a week, before I quit the game. I refuse to spend my leisure time waiting to play.

1 Like

I’ve been getting like 6-7 min queue times as support…

Well I mean, if DPS players want shorter que times they need to pester blizzard to make playing Tank or Support fun.

Until then I’ll just keep clicking that DPS que button. Better to have a fun match than a match where I’m yelled at constantly for not healing or not tanking and therefore the Genji who ran to the other side of the map dies because I’m on the objective.

Gets old pretty fast.

dps queue times aren’t that bad on my top500 accounts, usually 2-4 mins during peak hours

Most of my QP matches are shorter than my DPS queue times.

I’m more concerned that it seems like they widened the matchmaking. I get into games a little faster as dps but I’m getting lots of gold teammates sometimes. I had more silver teammates this last week than I ever remember. Nothing against lower ranked players but having a large disparity of SRs makes games feel really bad.

Jeff said they’re working on improving queue times for all players.

I haven’t had an issue with DPS queues since While You Wait released. Previously I ignored most custom games because that was time not playing or queuing for other modes, now theres no downtime. I’m sure it’s worse at higher ranks but at plat and below it’s no big deal (hell if you go low enough they actually have a shortage of DPS players at times)