DPS Moira chill thread

Any other DPS Moira mains on this forum? I’d like to make this a special place for players who can only see in purple. Share your love for this superior playstyle as well as any funny stories, tips, etc.

i will only play dps moira if theres a widow on a map that the dps cannot handle.

but having seen so many low rank players as ive been climbing up my support role i need to say 1 thing.

please god stop fading in to attacking people as moira lol

i can understand like a bronze moira doing this but seeing it from plat/diamond players is just sad.

thats the best tip i can give to people, the second best tip is to swap to zen/bap in 99/100 situations if you want to deal dmg.

i go moira vs a non pocketed widow because she cant do anything against me unless she lands a nutty headshot. but if im playing against a normal team and i need more dmg im not going too pick moira because her dmg is REALLY bad. ill pick zen or bap and steamroll them with the power of “aim”.

4 Likes

I think the DPS Moira playstyle is best used disrupting the enemy backline. She won’t do massive dmg but can distract supports and annoy the other team. It’s so easy to just escape and go back in fairly quickly with how fast fade comes back.

to some degree this is true, but it basically bets that the enemy player is bad or will panic and be unable to land the shots on you.

most low elo moira’s i see end up dead when they try this because

1. i formerly mained hitscan dps, (meaning i can aim) and i can and will kill them on any support hero
  2. there team picked expecting them to be a heal bot and end up dying due to a lack of healing xD
1 Like

playing dps moira infuriates me sometimes since i usually see my team dps not focus on healers so i have to.

1 Like

As a Moira main.
I see anyone choosing Moira and don’t do his healing job, he will be reported for game sabotage with no warning or whatsoever.

Moira is a support. And as a support, priorities are :

1. Keeping your allies alive. 99,999999% of the time by healing them.
  2. Staying alive. You can’t help if you’re dead.
  3. Humiliating Genji
  4. Finishing targets WITH your team.

In that order.

:face_vomiting:

Im like 70% damage 30% healing. I do heal as moira, but im typically using my superior orange haircut to bully enemy supports.

1 Like

Eew. No.

Order is all wrong.

• Staying Alive. Top priority always. You being alive is more important than your team and the team will die shortly after you are gone anyway.

• Finishing off weak targets. Dead Heroes do no damage, can’t suddenly ULT, staggers enemy team and it builds resources.

• Healing critical team mates.

• Resource Management. Moira can’t burst heal for long if she doesn’t DPS occasionally.

• Healing chip damage

• Scouting enemy locations with Orbs.

2 Likes