Downranked 5 levels after winning

This must be a bug not “MMR”. I was gold 1 ranked, played with a decent win/loss ratio, then when I got my rank adjustment it put me down 5 LEVELS!!! to Silver 2. then I continue to win and it keeps taking down, now I am silver 3, I am topping healer stats and getting great support skillshots like sleeps and antis/suzu’s but yo continue to downrank me. I was looking at plat and expecting it from gold 1, NOT a downrank to silver 2. WHAT IS THIS MMR SYSTEM THIS IS A BUG RIGHT?>??? You make me NOT want to play because you are actively blocking my progress. I won matches with GM players in it and got downranked 5 levels.

Support ticket Ticket Number: US90486479 told me log this post here for investigation. Please look Blizz, it’s happening to to pthers too.

2 Likes

Same for me!

I have had two instances where I completed my 5 wins on competitive mode and it shows that when I get my new rank, it starts from a full tier lower than where I was at before. For example: I was Silver 3 just now and finished my 5 wins to rank up/down, then it shows that I am Bronze 3 then ranked me at Bronze 1 (based off of the screen where it shows if you level up or down immediately). The same situation happened when I was Gold 3, and then when I finished my 5 wins, it showed that I was Silver 3 then ranked me at Silver 1.

I sure hope this gets fixed ASAP!

2 Likes

I am also a support main

1 Like

I was d1 and i was demoted to p1 by winning and only 1 game had bad start. Otherwise great games but i guess not… Life of a support main i guess

1 Like

Assuming your win-loss ratio is positive, you might be experiencing the bug in which during a rerank, your initial rank is demoted five subdivisions before the adjustment takes place. There’s tons of posts under my thread about players with those exact bugs if you’d like to read more about it. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like