Downgrade my rank! what happened?

I’ve been playing overwatch for 5 years and I’ve never seen a bug this bad, how do you win the 5 matches you need to upgrade your rank and you are still in the same rank!?
This problem has been happening to me for a while, I think for almost 2 months, since that bug happened that you fall into the wrong rank this has been happening to me.
I won several matches and even then I can’t level up, there was a time that I won 12 in a row and I still have the same rank…

This is extremely frustrating…
example: I was bronze 1 and all 5 matches I win don’t make me level up, they said they would reward me for those accounts that suffered from the bug, but so far I have seen nothing happen to me.

Please fix this, I love this game and I don’t want to see it in this situation.

1 Like

Even after much hard effort and dedication for some reason my account will not rank up. I have had wins and wins. My career profile says 53 won. And I am currently stuck in bronze. All my friends who religiously play with me every day are moving up the ranks and I’m not moving.

So I feel your sheer frustration

1 Like

A link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment.

I have this same issue as well. Ever since Season 2 I have been stuck at Bronze 5 no matter how many wins/losses I get. It never changes. I have had many many games with 5 wins/2 losses and it still sits at Bronze 5. This is really starting to make me not want to play the game if I have nothing to aim for! Please Blizzard, fix this bug! You have plenty here having this issue. Why hasn’t this issue been solved? Seems you want players to play Comp, but if this is what happens to us that try, what’s the point?

1 Like

I don’t think it’s a bug.

You may have had a better Elo ratting, but if other people get more Elo than you have, your ranking will not improve much (and can even lower) because they overpass you in the ladder.

That would make much more sens if we can actually see that ladder, even if it’s only for our rankking.

well what makes things worse now, my friends, winning in the same matches I am playing in, ranked up beyond me and now I can no longer play ranked with my friends. This is not “normal” behavior.

1 Like