Doth mine eyes deceive me?!

I understand that… I’m saying I don’t think that should be the case.

In another thread someone testing it on the PTR said you can still see the red pillar where he’s going, just not him rising up out of it. This means you’ll be able to shoot that location and wreck him like always, though you will have half a second less to react to it.

It should help prevent as many widow insta-headshots to some degree (good widows will quickly adapt and find your head anyway though). I think the railing fix will be the better one as most of the time widow kills a reaper out of step is because his step got snagged on the railing instead of where he intended to go.

1 Like

Im interested to see how it plays out. I think letting him be more aggressive is whats gonna make him more viable. Not sure a flanker with no range is ever gonna work properly.

Respect your opinion though.

1 Like

The point is you won’t see the teleport now. If I have this right, once he’s visible, he’s killable, but now that won’t be until he too can do damage

That sounds a little OP to me, but I’ll take it :slight_smile:

If you look out your window you will see flying Roadhogs

What about the invisible for the entire appearance thing? That means I can’t shoot him right? He’ll be able to act right before I can shoot him if it works the way I think it does.

I’m unsure, I wasn’t able to get on the PTR yet, but I’m wondering the same thing. The red pillar is visible, so you’ll still know where he is. Is he invulnerable now during that 0.5s cast time? I’m not sure, blizz only said invisible not invulnerable so it’s definitely something to test.

I think others have tested and can confirm he can be damaged even if he can’t be seen, it’s just people are so used to him just being stationary and right in front of them for so long I think they’ve forgotten the size of his hitbox