Doomfist Ptr is not going to be good for the game

Long range heroes and CC are good counters Tabooty

I don’t really have a problem with Doomfist, I play Ashe and her coach gun is really useful against him but people will still complain about him.

Exactly, you get it Grim Heaper

I can only imagine the horror…ugh, let me guess, there was an uncontested widow to boot…shivers…

Come one, seriously. Let’s let it go live before the fear factor is expressed… for pete’s sake… I am guessing he pushed you up against a wall a few times and took your lunch money ?

I am feeling catty this morning, so I am going to give the Brig defender’s response and the Genji main’s response “GiT gUd aND lEArNz hOWz tO cOUNtErz”

GOATS just highlights the balancing conundrum of “no limits roles”. If a 2/2/2 role queue/lock is not implemented Blizzard are absolutely hamstrung by role stacking. They CANNOT add more strong heroes without forming more GOATS metas… can’t really add another shield tank like Rein or Orisa because pirate ship becomes a nightmare, can’t really add another burst AOE healer like Moira because bunker becomes a nightmare with endless heal potential. Can’t add another hero like Doomfist because then dive becomes a nightmare.

Anyone complaining about the Doomfist nerfs ought to be on-board with a role-queue. Otherwise all we’re going to get from this point on is cancer metas, new characters that are really weak, and continual sledgehammer nerfs/reworks to strong existing characters with no possible in-between.

When you can stack endless synergy balance becomes impossible. Then we all become meta-slaves and “creativity” really and truly is gone. Role-queue will SAVE “creative” comps, not end them.

1 Like

DF nerf didnt change much in highest tier while the forum cried that DF is ded. Now, the buff brings 1% buff and guess what, some people started to complain again lol

And make meteor strike a 4 sec cooldown. I’d be ok w that.

Thats why his Pickrate is abysmal and his Winrate its highly unstable (And not reliable) at high tiers huh?

If you think ptr Doom is gonna be stronger than pre-nerf Doom, than you don’t understand the hero and I suggest you don’t speak about him again, lest you make yourself look stupid.

6 Likes

Maybe for someone who doesn’t put amy effort in
But no, it DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANY KILLS.
Stop telling lies.

1 Like

concidering he was a throw pick in team play before his nerfs, even if you were right, that’d be okay.

breathes in
AND DEY SAY

1 Like

You have to spam it dude

knew this was coming… stun him, CC him, hook him, hack him, focus him ez pz dead.

You don’t. You switch heroes.

Like it or not, that’s how the devs intended the game to work.

Certainly not. But the changes to how boops work help Doomfist quite a bit as well.
People keep looking at the list of changes to Doomfist and forget about the game play change made to boops.

I don’t think he is OP, but I have seen what a good Doomfist can do on the PTR and in the right hands, he is very capable.

I think that all heroes need to be viable and that live Doomfist is a mess. PTR Doomfist seems actually quite good.

And when he becomes even viable again, players are going to freak out on the forums.

Time will tell. The point of this post is how he’s unhealthy for the game though. Even if he is considered balanced because of counterplay his kit sucks the life out of this game.

1 Like

Doom’s Rocketpunch is one, if not THE worst (irritating) ability this game has. Alongside with McCree’s Flashbang, Mei’s Frostgun, Brig’s Shieldbash and Roadhogs Hook.

I was glad that they nerfed him to the bottom of trashpile. He doesn’t need to come back anymore. This game already has too much abilities that take away your control of the game.

Sombra says hello.

2 Likes