Doomfist OW2 Request

I play doom because I like punch people in the nose after giving them a kiss on the cheek. As long as he is a big man who punch I will be happy, mobility or not.

Wait doomfist is black???

Ye but now tanks are being buffed to compensate for the lack of another tank. That and healers are rewarded for focusing heals on tanks because they essentially get more ult charge due to the higher health pools. And they’re playing tank… the name suggests you tank for your team. Same with support. Dps on the other hand suggests “do damage in whatever way you can”.

You lost me at high skill
You can literally punch into any object that isn’t flat and fly across the map.

Right now, meteor doesn’t kill anything, mobility or not. Ana can literally nade herself and be back to full hp after getting hit. Zen just takes the damage but then launches a charged shot at the landing spot and nukes doom. Doom’s ult essentially doesn’t do damage. I want it to actually be an ult. If they get predicted, they shouldn’t be able to walk away. Right now theres too much time.

The thing is

1. One less Tank, that has to be frontlining not babysitting
  2. Tanks probably focused on protection less
  3. Tanks having less protection to offer

And just in general all the other stuff like lack of CC.

And you essentially want to make it so that an Ana/Zen are basically automatically dead unless a Tank is babysitting them?

yea no thats not how doom works lol. For one, each map is different. Not every diag or bounce or whatever is the same, not every roof works the same, not every rollout is useful. All of them are situational. You gotta know timing, both when to use them and when executing them. Skill doesnt mean mechanical inputs. Thats a type of skill. Rollouts are a skill of knowledge and gamesense. forums wont let me post

1. One less tank to shoot at. Doom is most likely the second biggest hitbox for the enemy
  2. Tanks will still have protection abilities, some enhanced ie. zarya. Plus supports will need to play next to the one tank more and doom doesn’t do well diving into groups lol. Their damage is their new protection.
  3. Same as 2

They’re reducing doom cc too. More chance to fight back no?

Ana is confirmed to have sleep dart still. They thought that was a healthy cc. Zen already is dead lol. I think you overestimate how much tanks babysit. It’s mostly dps that do that. The tanks are focused on the frontline. The exception is zarya but she’s even more powerful bubble wise now. This is from 540 hours on doom lol. Worst case scenario, the zen has to switch.

Found a way around the object object thing. I think the text wasn’t showing and it was that I couldn’t spam replies or smth.

I have a pure doomfist account which I started a couple of weeks ago to see how difficult it was and it’s really not hard. Even if you don’t know how you will interact with certain objects you can adjust in the air.

Nothing in this game is hard. There’s just degrees of difficulty. And what do you mean you can adjust in the air?