Doomfist old spice skin idea

A sponsorship skin that would fit amazingly well. Shirtless. Only towel covering his lower half. Gauntlet coloured red with old spice branding. Just shouts “POWEEEER” every time rocket punch or ult is used.

5 Likes

Imagine it’s a promotional skin and we get the skin code when we buy Old Spice Products

2 Likes

Hello enemies.
Look at your tank. Now back at me. Now back at your tank. Now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped playing whatever’s meta and switched to Doomfist, he could play like he’s me.
Look down, back up. Where are you? You’re at Ilios, with the tank your tank could play like. What’s in your hand? Back at me. I have it. It’s a battle pass with the skins you love. Look again; the battle pass is now buffs for your main.
Anything is possible when your tank is Doomfist and not Roadhog. I’m on a horse.

2 Likes

That’d be the non terry crews variant. What if there were 2 variants of the skin? One “POWWWWEEER” and one calm old spice guy. Not sure what the difference in the skins would be though.

1 Like

They should make him look like Terry Crews and dress him in all spice themed clothing and give him an emote, where he’s popping his pecks.

Imagine that crossover :rofl:

1 Like

Other skin could have hair, or maybe this outfit instead

2 Likes

And because we’re in Bronze… everybody is shooting it and not me.

1 Like

Terry Crews would approve.

Rename Doomfist for Bearglove

I’m still upset that Terry Crews didn’t voice Doomfist.

It would have been funny for the meme, but who they got in the end is an incredible actor and voices Doomfist exactly what he should be.

1 Like