Doomfist mains we gotta stick together

Dude, I know what a one shot combo is, but it’s idiotic to call it a one shot when it LITERALLY isn’t. You aren’t going to educate me on it, I’m aware of the term, but that doesn’t make it any less of a dumb oxymoron.

You can dodge the engagement, dude. You can dodge slam. You can dodge punch. The only thing you can’t really dodge is uppercut.

1 Like

Not when it happens in such a short amount of time, faster than most people can react and you still have RP to get away to safety.
Its only “risky” if you get noticed, thats a big IF.
I’m talking purely squishies here, slam, UC, tap tap, RP away in seconds.

Just because you don’t like someone’s argument doesn’t make them a troll, Lethal.

1 Like

The time you spend in the team is risky. You’re looking at CCwatch here. One well placed stun and Doomfist is dead.

2 Likes
  1. I mentioned how obnoxious he is
  2. I MENTIONED HOW EASY IT IS TO HIT HIS ONE SHOT COMBOS OVER AND OVER
  1. do you lack basic reading comprehension? :man_facepalming: coz i pretty sure you didnt understand what I said
1 Like

This is for some one tricks think you should read your own post, just Switch to counter. Doomfist has roughly half the roster able to counter him

2 Likes

You know, for someone (false) flagging other people’s posts, you sure are quite flaggable.

1 Like

@OP join the doom discord
https://discord.gg/cJ3DYCm

sure you do.

what argument did you put?
I told you something
and you asked am I a troll YOU LITERALLY DID WHAT YOU SAID
jeez you are a hypocrite

state where i did something flagable and i will apologize for you if I cant prove it is :slight_smile:

1 Like

so you are profile picking ok? did you bother even reading the title? I understand the hero :slight_smile: thats why i put down the og comment that you and someone else derailed

You clearly have little understanding of him. Maybe stop arguing on the forums and do something productive before mommy takes you off the computer

3 Likes

Well I like making my enemies rage, and it get better when they don’t try to counter me lol.

1 Like

So quoting me stating that the oxymoron is dumb somehow proves your point that I don’t know what it is? Okay kiddo.

Literally every single other post¿

The constant little burns you give to people? The side comments such as-

Are easily punishable. Here, at least. I’ve seen people get in trouble for way less. I’m not gonna dig through your posts, but you do have a history of this.

lel I am probably older than you so by your logic if i am child what are you a baby?

sure i do. totally didnt reach 2800 only using him
:man_facepalming:

Clearly you have NO idea how Doomfist works. [quote=“Lethal-11550, post:20, topic:334214”]
I can assure you I know quite alot about that hero. he doesnt one shot he does have one shot combos
[/quote]

Combos are more than one. Rocket punch is near impossible to land because he is a sitting duck while charging.

No, no they’re not.

Nice try “debunking” go again

What rank are you? That might determine your knowledge.

False reporting, literally. Good luck.

Also, sliding off of walls is for everyone. You could have GOOGLE FIBRE and still have enemies slide.

2 Likes

bud, its not worth the trouble, This guys is clearly delusional/trolling. If you’re passionate about doomfist you should join the doomfist discord! its a friendly place

2 Likes

Maybe you should read that post again :joy: I think you just have a bias against Doomfist and don’t understand him as much as you think you do.

1 Like

Sure you did, with that totally real account you mentioned.

1 Like

Yeah, you’re right. This is definitely wasting my time. I’ll join the discord ASAP.