Doomfist is still abhorently overpowered and broken

4s one shot
3 forms of CC
an ult that allows immortality for a long time
Nanoboost stays on while ulting
Healthpool with the high chance of becoming a tank
Abilities all on low cooldowns

Explain to me how TF this is fair and balanced?

Just nerf him to become more managable

If you couldnt tell, this is satire

42 Likes

It’s not balanced, he is super broken, you’re right!

4 Likes

I take it youre being sarcastic

Doomfist also has one of the highest death rates across all ranks. He’s very managable.

Forum Moderator Note: Removing unconstructive comment.

53 Likes

Im diamond bud

He is annoying

6 Likes

Nah fam, just as you’ve said, 4 second CD oneshot alone is already too broken, he probably would be balanced if they take every other ability away, but even then he will come out of nowhere and kill everyone with that cheap, braindead ability.
Why would you think I’m sarcastic? lol…

4 Likes

just add 1 more second to every ability and reduce punch damage by 25%

4 Likes

I mean that’s just right, in my opinion at least, he should take risks while engaging, not like now.
I reckon making his shields like 10-15 would put him in a great spot.

2 Likes

Doomfist is supposed to die a lot, that’s his play style.

Since Doomfist has a faster rollout from spawn than almost any other hero, dying is less bad than almost any other hero. Forcing heavy reactions and trading 1 for 1 is typically a winning play on Doomfist.

8 Likes

He’s annoying sure, but more often than not he’s an ineffective punchbot that’s played because the player finds him fun rather than him being the best pick. You just remember all the times you died to a Doomfist and forget all the times a Doomfist was bad and fed constantly, because people remember negative experiences more.

Plus imagine thinking Doomfist’s highly-telegraphed and limited-range oneshot is broken when Widow can oneshot you from across the map with almost no counterplay.

I’m diamond too, I play against way more bad Dooms than good ones. The only times I get rolled by Doom is if they’re a smurf.

18 Likes

They ought to delete him. High five.

3 Likes

Are you mad!?
This broken hero oneshots from rooftops without even being seen, all that without skill.
Hell, I just saw a dude who posted something on the lines “I have an average of 10 minutes on Doomfist and got 30 elims in a game, with 10 deaths”, how is this NOT broken?

It should happen, trash design, braindead, frustrating to play against.

4 Likes

Way to cherry pick information to support your flawed viewpoint.

9 Likes

He’s only “broken” if you have no idea how to counter him. You know how to counter him? Simply play a hero that shuts him down, there is at least one in every role. The best one is Sombra, of course.

5 Likes

Sombra is bad currently

1 Like

But she’s the hardest counter to Doomfist.

Also, Doomfist isn’t good either.

8 Likes

She’s doing alright atm, she just requires team coordination. But even by herself she can handle Doomfist.

This.

8 Likes

He is broken, point and blank, trash design, needs a complete rework.
4s one shot
3 forms of CC
an ult that allows immortality for a long time
Nanoboost stays on while ulting
Healthpool with the high chance of becoming a tank
Abilities all on low cooldowns
Just read this.

Man, he is broken.

2 Likes

Even I hate doomfist so much,But he is trash and needs some reworks

5 Likes

Hahahahahahahahahahaha ha ha ha… ha.