Doomfist haters vs doomfist mains in a nutshell

haters
Doomfist has so much Mobility, CC, and specially that no skill one shot, OMG PLS NERF

mains
Doomfist feels slow, buggy, and his ult sucks, can we have more fluidity?

You know that the fun part about this is?

Both
Want
One shot
Gone

That’s right
Haters hate getting one shotted after CC’d, and doomfist mains hate to have to deal with “self stun” because they have a 1 shot

Yet they keep fighting as if both doomfist was the most op annoying thing ever and the trashiest hero in the world

Why

Y’all want that 1 shot punch removed don’t you?

And trade with some juicy “cast reductions”

3 Likes

The hero doesn’t belong in this game.

28 Likes

Doom, Hammond, and Brig do not belong in this game

5 Likes

The best way to satisfy both sides is to change something about Doomfist that leaves both parties unsatisfied.

2 Likes

Some doom haters won’t be satisfied until he’s deleted and some doom mains won’t be satisfied until he’s broken

He doesn’t the way his kit is, but neither do most of the post-moira heroes. Deleting heroes isn’t an option so you rework them and at least try to make them healthy heroes

3 Likes

This logic makes no sense. If we’re going by the “this game is an FPS”

A LOT more heroes than just doomfist don’t belong in this game. But thank god this game isn’t a pure FPS huh.

6 Likes

Risky one-shot combo that works situationally with a loud warning bad

Safe one-shot critical from any range with no warning good

It’s absolutely true doom players wouldn’t mind removing RP’s lethality. But they say that because they’ve reached the bargaining step of grief to actually be a functioning hero.

3 Likes

Let’s just say, there is a reason why doomfist is getting reworked in ow2.

Big flaw in your approach. You didn’t consider ME, the non-doom main and non-doom hater. And I, the player, DO IN FACT want the one shot kept in the game because it makes for FUN one shot plays while i do not need to calculate serious gameplay effort

1 Like

This is true scre-
Just kidding :wink:

Maybe

I mostly just hate how Doom players tend to act. They tend to have a huge ego, tend to bm on the other team by voice line spamming/t-bagging/being toxic in all chat, and tend to just be toxic to their teammates.

Not all Doom players act like this, but feast or famine characters in any game attract a FAAAAAAAAAAAAR more toxic playerbase 99.999999999% of the time, which is a lot of the reason I don’t like feast or famine characters in general in any game.

The other reason I don’t like feast or famine characters is because they don’t only punish your mistakes, they punish your teammates mistakes, which makes you feel helpless a lot of the time if your teammates refuse to adapt to them since they’ll keep getting picked.

2 Likes

Winston, doomfist, mercy, briggite, Moira, orisa, sombra do not belong in the game either.

McCheese doesn’t belong to this game only Mccree does

Welp this topic degenerated really fast. If you want to have an actual discussion about Doomfist and reach an actual sincere and fruitful conclusion that isn’t just players personally malding about things they have personal issues with, go to Reddit. That’s the only way to do so :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t want one shot gone

1 Like

It seems this game has stopped being a shooter for quite a while. It is now classified as “action game”

1 Like

This is what happened when they try to make a hero so unique that he has so little in common with everyone else.

Thay and sone clever devs thought that it was a cool design to make a hero around the concept of being as infuriating as possible

3 Likes

I hate doom. I somehow still have enough DF hours to show up on my profile without scrolling down. And I really don’t get the oneshot hate; bugs aside that’s like, the least problematic part of his kit

People who think Doomfist is fine where he is are not ‘Doomfist haters’. In fact most ‘haters’ are happy with his current state.

I feel that if the game featured less punishment for dying for the whole team one-shots wouldn’t be seen as such an issue and heroes like DF would feel more tolerable.

I’d really like to try an experimental of OW with less spawn time and spawns granting a speedboost on the first 5 seconds you leave spawn. I’d like the come from back mechanics to match the gameplay style.