Doomfist feels fine to me

Doesn’t works on every map. Generally it’s already thrown in the air.

And again, meteor strike has counterplays and risk as well. If you land on a zen or ana that’s bubbled by their zarya, you’re basically dead. Don’t just judge on the basis of only 2 heroes that mostly were victims of his ult.

2 Likes

I never watched Wraxu’s dragons been eated or deflected and I prob watched him more than 50 hours in stream. But I do watched chipsa or brandito chasing anas or zens (with ult) and could’t kill them lot of times. In fact, chasing a zen and dying like the clip I posted I can say I watched that many many times. Really many many times. Sure, I also watched Chipsa wrecking 3 players many times. But I also saw that on Wraxu, dafran, danteh, hydration…

Yes, dragon is way easier to avoid than meteor but it’s easily combined with grav and has way more deadly power in that case. It force zen ult and lucio ult in most cases. But the discussion wasn’t about avoid damage of dragon strike but to deflect it or eat it. The discussion in that case was about probability of avoid damage been zen/ana against doom and compared to prob of deflect or eat a dragon.

And as I said you can avoid damage as zen and ana in the pre nerfs doomfist. Is a lot of risk and a chance of death, sure, but you can and its way more prob to do that than to eat or deflect a dragon. You can also play with different level of construction, in maps with highground, and there you will have way more options to be safe. Also your zarya can bubble you. If that happen, in fact, and doom lands there, doom could be death just like in the Chipsa scene. And that happens lot of times when you have a zarya in the enemy team, that you should, when playing against doomfist. That’s why his ult has risks and it wasnt really an ult as deadly as genji or hanzo’s ones (combined with zarya for example in the case of hanzo). That is why doom’s ult was balanced just like it was.

blizzard should have never been created this hero

his winrate is still over 50% in every rank above gold.
Yeah his pick rate fell bet he’s still viable so the players that only play OP heroes left him.

His winrate is around 47% in fact right now. Winrate of last 3 days were: 47% 50% 44%. You need to check daily stats as much there he has not a full week nerfed. In the next days you will have a full week stats. Right now people is just using the daily stats but they are really low, really really low. Last three days, pickrate was 0,62%, 0,42%, 0,36%. Almost everybody has left the hero but the really really fans, in certain maps or comps. If that’s are the real stats from now then they breaked apart the hero for sure.

Lot of people hate different heros like doomfist, junkrat, mei, pharah, tracer or genji. May be you are one of the ones who hates doom. A lot of people does not. Both position are ok I think. We all need to deal with lot of heros we hate or dont really like in the game.

Yep, I’m the same Doncroft. My MVP tag doesn’t carry over to the Overwatch forums. Which is kind of nice since I wouldn’t want that much attention over here haha.

I was going to say… “why isn’t his text gold?” lol

That’s pretty cool though. Have you moved on from starcraft? I moved on awhile back xD

Add Your Overwatch to the list too

1 Like

Oh look at this! Meteor Strike! The ‘invincible’ ultimate got interrupted during the casting and it ended with Doomfist dying!

It’s clear that you have never played DoomFist before, which puts you in no place to discuss these character breaking nerf’s! All your responses are fueled with hate towards DoomFist.

That’s definitely a case of latency issues, considering the ult charge didn’t get used. It’s no different from when Winston dies right as he ults and has it refunded because of latency.

Naw he’s definitely not fine.

2 Likes

Yeah, you could say that. I haven’t really played since 2016. Overwatch pretty much replaced it as my main game.

I still love Starcraft II. Still watch pro games mostly. I guess after 6 1/2 years of it, I just got burned out on it.