Doomfist Appreciation Post

Honestly blizzard. Thank you for making a hero where things like this are possible.

https://imgur.com/gallery/FFDH1RV

Easily the most fun character in the game with all the techs he has and honestly the reason why I still play.

19 Likes

nice… you can get fun but the doomfist enemys cant get any fun playing against this trash hero design

14 Likes

I appreciate Doomfist’s existence when I play Sombra

5 Likes

I appreciate him at all times cause I one trick him :smiley::+1:

5 Likes

I hope You get banned for destroy the enemy gameplay experience

5 Likes

You gave me a good laugh lmao.

8 Likes

hopefully they remove him as a playable character and make him an AI boss for ow2

10 Likes

Gotta watch out with these posts, people are quite salty against a lot of characters

8 Likes

Yeah I know. It’s comedy to me though. Cause all I need to know is they’re most likely not even above 3000 so i just ignore it most of the time.

and 90% of the people who call him no skill and OP can’t even play him.

4 Likes

You don’t understand. I don’t want waste all My Match trying to counter a stupid hero design…

Who on the hell can create a flanker flying hero with 300hp , 3 cc posibilitys and insta kills…

7 Likes

Ok.

4 Likes

As a Sombra player, I love hacking tanks and enemy supports for you guys.

5 Likes

You’re a real one. :heart:

6 Likes

h ttp://www.poorlydrawnlines.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/mad.png

It’s a shame I lost level 3.

4 Likes

I have come to say that I am the only default icon that actually respects doomfist. Props to the doom mains out there.

3 Likes

Thanks for that! As a Doom 1 trick I definitely needed some Doom appreciation on here since people only trash on him. :smiley:

5 Likes

have you ever tried to play doom?

5 Likes

Nope, you don’t understand that knowing how to use windows paint doesn’t mean you know game design.
Also, the whole idea of the game is to counter and kill the enemy.

4 Likes

and who in the hell made a healer that took almost 0 skill that can literally bring back a kill who died every teamfight.

All heroes in this game are well designed except Sombra and Widowmaker IMO.
Sombra literally disables a major part of the game and you cant use any abilities for 4 seconds. Nice troll tho.