Don't Play Comp Right Now!

All you have to do is enter the practice range once before you start playing.

1 Like

They need to remove leavers penalty if someone leaves before choosing a character. Its complete negligence they are aware of a COMMON bug and do nothing.

I know. But the majority of OW players aren’t gonna know this. Blizzard could atleast put an actual message in game about this.

Also if people stop playing Comp, maybe the high queue times will be a lesson to Blizzard. They can’t let bugs like this go on this long and not even fix the mistakes.

Just load into training before queuing up.

You say “I know. But the majority of OW players aren’t gonna know this.”, so instead you tell the people who aren’t gonna know this that they should stop playing at all? That makes zero sense.
Why not tell them how to prevent the issue? You obviously thought they read your thread, otherwise you wouldn’t have posted it.

:confused: :question:

We’re talking about a company still being ran by Bobby Kotick here

Consider it free opportunity to leave Overwatch behind. You even get banned to make sure you never return.

It’s honestly unbelievable how fake your rank is in competitive. There is so little input from the you the player. This new bug is icing on the cake.

Yes it just happened to me again.

Who actually plays comp in this HOT MESS of a matching system?

I said don’t play Comp, and the people who don’t know this probably aren’t Forums users. The majority of OW players don’t follow the game online.

So, again, who are you telling this to and why aren’t you just telling them to join a practice range game first?

they sure would ,it would be fixed in a hot second smh

It’s common enough that I’ve witnessed it happen to multiple friends and seen plenty of games get cancelled because someone was afk, most likely because of this bug.

The other side of this bug is that everyone else loads in and the one person is just afk.

I have noticed this bug usually happens within my first 1-3 games so I just play quick play a few times first and then it’s fine. Idk if that will work for anyone else, though. Still playing way less comp though due to this and other bugs.

I wonder if that’s an actual thing or if it’s just a coincidence. This bug really doesn’t make much sense.