Don't install Valorant - Hidden root kit

While I don’t think Valorant is shady or that Riot is actually the NSA, I do think something that comes along with the game might be conflicting with Overwatch. Doesn’t mean it’s sus. Happens all the time.

Muta isn’t trying to scare people but to inform them about this shady thing which I am glad for since people need to know about this

No no, the backdoor into your PC that Tencent is exploiting is actually a part of the game.

Is it possible that people may be overreacting? Yes but it’s better to be safe than sorry. You’re not really missing out on anything vital or important by staying cautious and not installing Valorant.

Personally, I’m very mistrusting of Riot and by extension Tencent here. Even if they’re being 100% honest, no program is impenetrable. If there’s a flaw or a crack which there is than people will find and exploit it like they always do.

Everything has a security flaw. This is confirmed by the fact that code can be altered by other code

This isn’t a security flaw it is literally exposing pc to just be hack easily with out a fight

1 Like

That is literally what a security flaw is