Don't get Competitive Points on end of season

Hi. I have a problem. I didn’t receive Competitive Points at the end of the season, but I completed quest of my rank in missions.

3 Likes

im the same, have you managed to get any points yet? if so how, im very annoyed that i didnt get any :frowning:

I submitted a ticket for the same reason and was redirected to the forums. This was the very first topic on the list, so I’m glad that it’s not only a problem with my account. I was about to create a thread but instead, I’ll just +1 this. Also, if any of you were about to submit a ticket, they can’t look into this issue and you will get redirected to the forums. Hopefully, this bug will get fixed soon and I’ll get my competitive points.

+1

2 Likes

I also face the same issue i did not get my rewards. I am very annoyed and frustrated

1 Like

I also didn’t get my points or my title. To be told it’s not a known issue when so many people have reported it is upsetting.

I have this problem too. I was in Diamond 5 and didn’t get Competitive points. D:

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect End Of Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-3). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.