Don't change Torb's Gun

I don’t want to repeat Sym’s rework. (Actually want that primary fire reverted)

But yeah, Torb’s gun can be improved, like increase reload time or rate of fire etc…

But please don’t turn it into like a flame thrower or something.

Seriously are just killing off hero and replacing by that point.

Don’t need that to happen again.

1 Like

more likely they will just remove his hammer…

At this point anything is better then his primary fire (unless you are a torb onetrick with 1000000 on him and can reliably predict it’s weird movement).

Which is a shame cause it was the games strongest Melee. (With Molten Core active.)

Hear armor packs are also going…

His gun is pretty good. His primary fire has a massive log of a hitbox. You would be surprised how easy it is to headshot Mercy, Zenyatta and Widowmaker. It’s actually hilarious on Anubis Point B to just shoot down the main chute with the primary at head level. You get lucky often.

It’s a slow projectile, though it’s not that big of a deal otherwise he would be competing too hard with McCree or hanzo.

1 Like

If only the reload was not so bad.

Torbjorn’s shotgun is really brilliant. Out to about 7 meters you can aim right under Tracer’s breasts and you will headshot like 8/10 it’s awesome.

I know what. You mean, the caveat is that it auto reloads when you have your hammer out.

No wonder I been hitting all my headshots against Roadhog.

The main reload problem is that one usually does have to reload during molten core, which lessens the effectiveness of molten core

Most characters get a reload upon initiating ult, and thats the only change Torb needs are far as his gun goes

Pretty sure there is more then a hundred list of Torbs Problems.

We should focus else where.

torb’s gun is the best part of his kit

2 Likes

Because Torbjorn’s shotgun are rendered projectiles, if you hit a shotgun pellet into their head hitbox than that pellet’s damage is multiplied times 2.

So 4 pellets to the head count as 8 pellets.

This is different than Reaper who has hitscan pellets. His guns do RNG to decide whether all or none of the shots will be counted as headshots.

So landing 6 out of 20 pellets is either going to count all 20 as headshots or none as headshots. This is annoying outside of melee range.

This is why despite liking Reaper I love Torbjorn’s shotgun much more. It gets headshots way more often.

1 Like

yeah, Torb’s gun is awesome as it is

very underappreciated/underrated

2 Likes

Miss Sym’s primary fire.

Torb is very unrated indeed.