Don't buff pharah significantly pls

As a play player I’m really paranoid about the upcoming pharah buff if it’s too significant I might just stop playing ow for sometime cause nobody knows how to aim there including myself, so in many situations pharah becomes unkillable especially with a mercy, hope the change is not a significant buff, and I wouldn’t mind a pharah nerf xd, the only positive thing I can think of about the upcoming change if it’s a buff,is were gonna see less and less briggites

I mean aren’t console players already struggling against fm, even after the aim assist a massive buff may still cause a issue. I know the hero isn’t doing so well in general but pls have mercy on us plats :D, all I’m asking for is just don’t overbuff her pls thanks.

Honestly a slightly faster flight speed and infinite fuel would be enough. No damage buffs needed.

That is a massive buff and would completely break her :joy:

5 Likes

What is this is reference to? Is there talk about changing Pharah?

Discussed in a thread asking for any news on any possible changes to Pharah

2 Likes

Not really. It just lowers her skill floor. High skilled players can manage their fuel so well that they don’t ever run out. So her place in OWL and the World Cup wouldn’t change.

Neato. Thanks for the link.

1 Like

I think me aswell as other pharah mains would be cool with little buff or just QoL improvments

They make quick lands on high ground to manage their fuel along with concussive blast to keep that air time up.

This will give them absolute freedom in the air plus freeing up one of the best displacements abilities in the game. It would be a massive buff.

1 Like

Wait… you are thinking she will get a buff? I feel like maaany people has asked for a nerf? (Specially console)

But we will se what next week brings

As it is now, she can go high enough in the sky to where hitscan heroes (who are the most effective against her) have falloff.

Never needing to come down is a significant buff. Even pro players occasionally have to touch the floor.

Sombra would no longer be able to reach her. McCree would have garbage damage against her. Projectiles would have to travel for miles and Pharah would be able to react significantly better to avoid them since they have a farther travel distance, Widow would have a smaller “target” to hit because of the increased distance, etc.

It’s a bigger buff than you may be thinking. :confused:

1 Like

As Andough said, infinite fuel would make her very OP.

She’s actually in a not too bad spot at most ranks and even at pro play right now especially when you compare her with a lot of the other DPS. So, I’m a little confused by the calls to buff her. She’s pretty middle of the road, not top of the pack but not bottom either.

People who main her better hope that she doesn’t become too OP. As someone who mains a hero that has experienced going from high D-tier / low C-Tier to A-Tier/S-Tier viability, your hero will get nerfed really heavily or completely changed with a rework within 2 months of being buffed.

It has happened to every character so far that had the misfortune of being too heavily buffed. I hope it doesn’t happen to Pharah because reworks suck.

I think so cause of 76 and cree recent buffs, but who knows she might get a nerf I wouldn’t mind one honestly :smiley:

1 Like

Mate, that gameplay is dictated by the need to conserve fuel, and have cover from hits. There’s no reason to play like that if you’d have infinite fuel. So, their gameplay would change drastically. Every wall would become potential cover, regardless of if Phara can glide or land on it, and you could be able to strafe in air forever … would be prob big buff in all ranks, and most likely won’t happen. They might increase “fuel” a bit, but that prob won’t happen either.

just increase her aerial movement capabilities, let her maneuver faster and to more directions more fluently.

Pharah is one of the strongest heroes in the game from most of the comp matches I’ve played. Not sure how I feel about her receiving a buff but it might convince me to play Pharah more.